Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really annoys me is when Saffron and Ana post a story about depression and then the post after is them boasting about expensive stuff ie presents or stuff that they’ve bought or been gifted by brands. If that’s not going to depress someone who can’t afford a lot I don’t know what will. Imagine someone struggling seeing a supportive post but straight after getting upset because they can’t afford any of that stuff and struggle to put food on the table. So insensitive!! I think brands should send small samples to celebs and like YouTubers but not the full products and then if so many people purchase the real thing what they would gift celebs/ youtubers gift to charities or people less fortunate!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
God imagine asking your mum to take pictures of you laying on your bed in your underwear. Shameful, I’d love to know where atticus is when this is taking place

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
God imagine asking your mum to take pictures of you laying on your bed in your underwear. Shameful, I’d love to know where atticus is when this is taking place
“Hey mum could u just take some really awkward pics of me practically naked holding a gift bow in the air, hurry up!! - this thong is giving me a MASSIVE wedgie. Oh and happy birthday.”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just watching her vlog and the way she's going on about sorting stuff out at her nans... God she's moving into a furnished flat isn't she!?

Reactions: 12
Just watching her vlog and the way she's going on about sorting stuff out at her nans... God she's moving into a furnished flat isn't she!?
I thought it was furnished to. I'm sure she said in a vlog she wasn't taking her bed because the flat already had one. Now she's getting one delivered??

Reactions: 11
Wtf is that contouring, her boobs do not look like that

I can just imagine her Twitter drafts already saying ‘guys I’ve been getting a lot of comments about me seeing haz and Byron but they’re in my bubble!! I’m not breaking any rules’ ... she’s probably got the tweet ready to go the minute she lands in manchester

also something that makes me laugh - saff said her and ana aren’t moving in together (something they always talked about doing) bc they both wanna stay close to their families, but that’s clearly a load of bollocks as ana is moving hours away from her family 🤣
I reckon after the ski trip, Saf was like nah can’t deal with the smell, dirty pads being on the floor etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to change the subject but I downloaded that Ablo app that she was promoting in her story the other day and my god the amount of inappropriate messages and comments I’ve received from old men is disturbing AF! I’m 26 and know better but what a dangerous thing to promote to her young viewers!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Im pretty sure the scales on her vlog are body weighing scales. Her ones are called electric scales and not kitchen ones, they also look too big to be food scales. How dumb can the girl get

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know she will regret posting those photos in the future.

My old Facebook old updates make me cringe in embarrassment from when I was 17-25. (I'm 29 for reference)

You change so much in those years!

Also, she doesn't even look like that, it's so damaging to her young viewers.

She has the most disgusting diet and she needs to face reality that she is gaining weight but not in a good way.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.