Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty I know but it really annoys me that she’s spelt doughnuts as donuts in her video title 😭 Everything she does now annoys me. Does this mean I have the ick? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"and I'm big on making money" in her Latest vid, sorry hun but this year there's much more important things wtf
Also there she is again b and m wanna sponsor me
duck off will ya u beg beg beg. Fucks me off I'd never shop in b and m if you were pictured in there or something ffs
Thinking ur hard with ur snide comments to mejules also too does it make you feel big does it bringing people down for kicks jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can just imagine her Twitter drafts already saying ‘guys I’ve been getting a lot of comments about me seeing haz and Byron but they’re in my bubble!! I’m not breaking any rules’ ... she’s probably got the tweet ready to go the minute she lands in manchester

also something that makes me laugh - saff said her and ana aren’t moving in together (something they always talked about doing) bc they both wanna stay close to their families, but that’s clearly a load of bollocks as ana is moving hours away from her family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can just imagine her Twitter drafts already saying ‘guys I’ve been getting a lot of comments about me seeing haz and Byron but they’re in my bubble!! I’m not breaking any rules’ ... she’s probably got the tweet ready to go the minute she lands in manchester

also something that makes me laugh - saff said her and ana aren’t moving in together (something they always talked about doing) bc they both wanna stay close to their families, but that’s clearly a load of bollocks as ana is moving hours away from her family 🤣
And she’ll probably still go and visit her family if we get put into lockdown next month. Though to be fair I can imagine her not ever wanting to leave gaz and Brian’s side when she moves in with them. I mean in to a flat near them.

Reactions: 14
from the runny icing guessing she didnt think to put it in the fridge

Reactions: 13
Really really over the 'small stomach small appetite' narrative she's been perpetuating all year. I couldn't care less what anyone eats or how much they eat, but I have a problem when you're telling people you've eaten duck and pancakes, sweet and sour chicken and then vlog getting KFC almost immediately after and continue to tell young girls that the reason you're so slim is because you don't actually eat a lot of the junk food you buy. It's disgusting.

If you have a big appetite - OWN IT. Vlog what you eat, talk about how much you eat, do big muckbangs I don't care! But when someone asks you how you stay so slim don't pretend that it's because you don't finish your meals, its so harmful. Say you don't know, say it's your fast metabolism, say that you're not as slim as you may seem and you've noticed your weight gain, whatever. Just don't make out your appetite is small because everyone knows that's not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Really really over the 'small stomach small appetite' narrative she's been perpetuating all year. I couldn't care less what anyone eats or how much they eat, but I have a problem when you're telling people you've eaten duck and pancakes, sweet and sour chicken and then vlog getting KFC almost immediately after and continue to tell young girls that the reason you're so slim is because you don't actually eat a lot of the junk food you buy. It's disgusting.

If you have a big appetite - OWN IT. Vlog what you eat, talk about how much you eat, do big muckbangs I don't care! But when someone asks you how you stay so slim don't pretend that it's because you don't finish your meals, its so harmful. Say you don't know, say it's your fast metabolism, say that you're not as slim as you may seem and you've noticed your weight gain, whatever. Just don't make out your appetite is small because everyone knows that's not true.

That and her posting herself in her lingerie with every square inch of her skin on show is really not helping young girls thinking that there is something wrong with them.

Reactions: 25

irritates me when she does a mukbang and has a massive pizza, two side dishes and a dessert but then says in other videos that she doesn’t finish her meals. why order so much then? such a waste

Reactions: 25
irritates me when she does a mukbang and has a massive pizza, two side dishes and a dessert but then says in other videos that she doesn’t finish her meals. why order so much then? such a waste
I completely agree. Hun, if you’ve got such a small appetite then why u putting on weight?

Reactions: 15
Anyone know if Byron is still dating someone? Haven’t seen as many beggy comments from Ana on his IG, bet she’s gutted 🤣

Reactions: 15
Bloody insensitive cow many people have lost there jobs this year and are struggling to make a perfect Christmas for there kids and little miss dress like a stripper in a carpark Kingsnorth goes im going over the top this year as its be the best year

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.