Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ana pls noone wants ur cheesepie recipe!!!!

Oh no not the cheese pie!

If anyone's interested here's the recipe tho:

Grate a lot of cheese into a pie dish
Mash potato and top the cheese with the potato
Add more cheese
Gently brown it in the oven
Take it out of the oven when golden brown and scrape the lot in the bin.

Absolutely vile

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh Cheese Pie is banging, not hers though
Mash potatoes, put butter in them stir in a duck tonne of cheese and some finely diced onion then Chuck into a pastry lined dish and then in the oven til tops all crispy 🤤

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Notice how, her underwear haul didn't get much views so she changed the thumbnail to add another insta pic of her in her underwear...

Girl, that's just gonna draw away more people! Yuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Notice how, her underwear haul didn't get much views so she changed the thumbnail to add another insta pic of her in her underwear...

Girl, that's just gonna draw away more people! Yuck
I doubt she cares tbh. At this rate it’s her target audience 🤢

Reactions: 7
The flat also comes furnished, I'd imagine that's why she's actually leaving her bed at Julie's. And the following:-
Sports hall with Tennis Court
Full length Swimming Pool
Sauna & Jacuzzi
Roof Top Garden
Private Dining and much, much more.
When shes a greasy fat single mum to a brood of baby bratticus clones she will regret wasting so much money on it. Those views are way down like you said, your time is ticking Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know what gives me more anxiety, the overfilled pan of potatoes or the finished plate of food.

& for someone who claims she eats small meals, she’s basically got an entire broccoli on her plate.

Reactions: 23
im confused.. whats so ‘pie’ about cheese and mash potatoes? whys it called cheese pie

Reactions: 18
im confused.. whats so ‘pie’ about cheese and mash potatoes? whys it called cheese pie
Probably because it’s in a pie dish. All she’s made is cheesy mash which she’s baked in the oven. Also small appetite my arse! Not that I think that amount of food is a lot but if she did have this ✨ small appetite✨ as she claims, she would defo be eating half of that.

609613AC-D69B-4E39-9CAB-B993BDFC82AD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably because it’s in a pie dish. All she’s made is cheesy mash which she’s baked in the oven. Also small appetite my arse! Not that I think that amount of food is a lot but if she did have this ✨ small appetite✨ as she claims, she would defo be eating half of that.

View attachment 325165
Is that one of mejulies skinny syrups on top??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 325165
why does she insist on having bleeping pickled onions with every meal??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What in the duck is a cheese pie? Layers of cheese in a pie shaped dish? I do not understand
it always reminds me of old people food because when I worked as a dementia nurse, this is what we would give to patients for dinners sometimes because it’s easy for them to eat since its literally just cheese and mashed potato🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.