Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ we pay less than 1k a month for a new ish build in a middle class area. 2150 for a flat for one person is excessive
The flat also comes furnished, I'd imagine that's why she's actually leaving her bed at Julie's. And the following:-
Sports hall with Tennis Court
Full length Swimming Pool
Sauna & Jacuzzi
Roof Top Garden
Private Dining and much, much more.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The flat also comes furnished, I'd imagine that's why she's actually leaving her bed at Julie's. And the following:-
Sports hall with Tennis Court
Full length Swimming Pool
Sauna & Jacuzzi
Roof Top Garden
Private Dining and much, much more.
I get the fact it’s luxury, but if she wants to save to build a house I think spending that kind of money is crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I get the fact it’s luxury, but if she wants to save to build a house I think spending that kind of money is crazy
Yep, more money than sense. She could easily find a nice house in her budget in the area. She just wants the 'name' that comes with it since it's popular for influencers. Didn't Molly Mae & Tommy have one in the area that was similar? She wants it to look good on Instagram

Reactions: 27
Corr Ana was a right moody cow in todays video. The looks she was throwing!
She's just trying to look like she's full of attitude and sass like Gaz and Brian do.. She's definitely changed so much its pretty sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she need a 3 bed though? Is that the only available apartment? Whos going to come and stay in the other rooms when her 2 friends live in the same block?

Reactions: 18
Update from anas live: she’s defo moving into the same building as haz and Byron
She's such a cringey stalker.. they probably didn't even agree to it, she's just done it because she wants to be close to them hoping Byron will finally fall in love with her.

Why does she need a 3 bed though? Is that the only available apartment? Whos going to come and stay in the other rooms when her 2 friends live in the same block?
I'm not 100% sure she went for the three bedroom. It was the only one in the same tower as Byron & Haz which showed 'Let Agreed'
She'd probably want a 2/3 bed though and use on as an office

Reactions: 10
not confirmed she got the 3 bed but i bet she just asked for the closest available flat to gaz and brian

• Haha
Hi I’m new here and I agree with anything you guys about her ,is it me or ana views on her vids not like they used to

what your guys throughs?
Is it bad that I find it funny her underwear video has such little views, normally it can be a tiny channel and it will have over 100k?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep, more money than sense. She could easily find a nice house in her budget in the area. She just wants the 'name' that comes with it since it's popular for influencers. Didn't Molly Mae & Tommy have one in the area that was similar? She wants it to look good on Instagram
yes she’s deffo done it for Instagram and “content” and for the ✨aesthetics✨ She’s actually so stupid it’s embarrassing. Imagine following your “friends” to another city just to copy their exact moves, weird if you ask me

Reactions: 20
yes she’s deffo done it for Instagram and “content” and for the ✨aesthetics✨ She’s actually so stupid it’s embarrassing. Imagine following your “friends” to another city just to copy their exact moves, weird if you ask me
haz and byron are trying to decide between them who gets to tell ana:
67FB17FE-C94D-44E5-8BD2-F8DFED8C9E15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.