Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do think it's a bit much to be picking on her appearance, especially after the year we've all had. i know that i for one have put on weight this year with the pandemic and lockdown and all, and i think it's a bit unfair to be talking negatively about her looks

anyway, do you guys think they'll be claiming all the money spent on presents as expenses for their videos?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
i do think it's a bit much to be picking on her appearance, especially after the year we've all had. i know that i for one have put on weight this year with the pandemic and lockdown and all, and i think it's a bit unfair to be talking negatively about her looks

anyway, do you guys think they'll be claiming all the money spent on presents as expenses for their videos?
No. Presents are for personal use not for use of the business therefore cannot be claimed.

Also, I think the fact she brags so much about how she can eat so much and not gain weight has led people to notice she does in fact gain weight just not on her bloody body. I dont think anyones actually been very mean. This thread is quite tame compared to a few on here lol

Reactions: 33
No. Presents are for personal use not for use of the business therefore cannot be claimed.

Also, I think the fact she brags so much about how she can eat so much and not gain weight has led people to notice she does in fact gain weight just not on her bloody body. I dont think anyones actually been very mean. This thread is quite tame compared to a few on here lol
I mean if you are going to live off shite while constantly bragging about ur 'small appetite' and fast metabolism , then edit your body and face to look totally different than you actually do in reality,then you deserve to be called out on it.
The majority of her minions are pre teens and young girls , if shes happy to profit off them then she needs to accept the responsibility that comes with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

she called herself a 10 out of 10 in her latest video so I think she deserves everything she gets .[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

If she didn't say what a teeny tiny stomach she has and a fast af metabolism, I don't anyone would've really said anything. It's that plus the extreme editing, that makes everyone point out that she doesn't look like the fantasy she tries to portray on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Well considering she edits her insta posts and gives her 11 year old audience false expectations and makes out she has such a tiny stomach then she basically asks for it..This thread is very tame about this topic, if you look back we’ve never gone too far and never comment on her body just the fact it’s edited and her face is bloated..This thread is nothing compared to other threads, I was just looking through some other ones and I just clicked on the Emily Canham one and there were people saying she has an eating disorder for attention and picking on her weight so...

yeah i think it's very unfair on the young girls that watch her thinking it's normal to have "such a small stomach", and that not finishing meals is the way to be to have a figure like the one she posts and presumably edits. the whole of social media is toxic like that

i agree that she needs to take responsibility for the way she puts on this act, but there's a limit and i think speaking on one's appearance is taking it a little too far, even for someone like ana

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ana and saffron are just staying friends for the views it’s so obvious saffron has even said in her vlog they don’t speak much anymore ye they facetimed the other day so they could sort out this video nothing to do with them being best friends and wanting to chat with each other I don’t understand why they spend so much on each other doing this video when they aren’t even close at all
they’ll do a Zoe and Louise next year and just never address it! I feel sorry for Ana in a way, baz and Brian just mock her constantly and saffron now sees herself as above Ana. Anna reeks of that desperate kid at school who never found a friendship group and constantly tried to tag along with the popular kids. It’s so sad really.

Reactions: 22
God when you notice her whale tongue going all over the show when she speaks you can't unseen it!! Also I am dreading her coming to Manny, I live here and its just not for her like she will not fit in with the gals and footballers in ChinaW and LIV on the weekends. She actually knocks me sick hahaha
whale tongue 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
there are comments on that video from girls who look fairly young saying that the fact she said “her jumper is a medium so super oversized” as made them feel tit cos they’re a medium/large. so no, i couldn’t give a duck if i comment on her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Guys you’re gonna die. (I haven’t caught up for a few days, forgive me) An EX friend of mine has been verified on insta!! EX being the key word! This person has nothing to do with ana so keep scrolling if you don’t care... anyway they was lucky enough to be a feature vocalist in a DJ’s song. This DJ is very, very famous. So famous that if you’d sing on their song you’d imagine country wide fame.
the whole preface of my story is pointless but all I’m saying is this big headed, okay talented kid is verified with only 2 thousand followers YET our Phenomenal doll Ana is still not verified😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Look yeah when you come to Tattle people will berate you for your fcked ul teeth, weight gainto you having 3 baths in one week (yes this happened on Zoes thread)

If you ever feel its attacking you (which is normally why people say this kinda stuff) just scroll on

Reactions: 12

she has brought it on herself by claiming she’s smaller than she really is etc. I know I’ve put weight on this year but I don’t edit my photos and tell people that I have a small stomach and fast metabolism and I can’t finish meals because that would be straight up lying😂 I don’t know how tf she thought she could post that video today where her face looks so big and not have any criticism for it. She deserves more than she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God she is seriously begging it in that new video, before she's even started she's asking for insta followers, 50k likes and for people to make sure they've subscribed to her? Cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.