Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do influencers never make any effort to find out how to pronounce things? Like Ana with the Jacquemus keyring “I’m not even going to attempt to say this”. It’s so so lazy and the pronunciation could easily be found if she googled the name online. Reminds me of teachers who made a big deal of pronouncing foreign kids’ names when doing the school register.

Reactions: 27
Anastasia loves herself too much it’s painful because she’s absolutely nothing special and if I was Gaz and Brian I would be DREADING her coming up to ✨manny✨ So bad.. she’s such a leach! Go awayyyyyy. It’s funny because she acts as if they’re excited too but they’re probably really not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay I'd consider splurging £300 if that was my Best Friend getting married but no way for Xmas unless half the stuff was 'gifted/collab' noticed alot of these 'sourcing' designer people giving freebies like Ana has been getting the trainers..but hey they both might have genuiely paid £300+ out of their own money as the video will get some money back...

Reactions: 17
The only reason they do the video is for the views. I think 2 friends spending that on each other is necessary and would never actually happen. It would just be awkward opening that much stuff in front of each other (or at home alone lol). Me and my friends don’t particularly set a budget but we all spend around £50/60 on each other. Anything more would just be weird and extravagant. She ain’t gonna shag u love

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'll be wearing the jumper for an outfit post like hun bloody wear it for clothes, is that why you post the pics on insta you do to show us how to style?!? OK then

Reactions: 24
The only reason they do the video is for the views. I think 2 friends spending that on each other is necessary and would never actually happen. It would just be awkward opening that much stuff in front of each other (or at home alone lol). Me and my friends don’t particularly set a budget but we all spend around £50/60 on each other. Anything more would just be weird and extravagant. She ain’t gonna shag u love
They are awkward bestfriends in general tho, just seems so forced and unnatural- idk why ana still claims saff is her bestfriend when she doesn’t seem like herself with her

Reactions: 18
She is sooo materialistic!!! She’s such a trend follower (nothing wrong with that) but it comes across as so desperate! When she was talking about the plant pot and said “or those bunny tails everyone’s got” EVERYONES GOT? Not, “that I like” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Those presents are the tackiest things I’ve seen!!

also her mums car breaking down mid video -hasn’t she only just bought it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saffron did Ana dirty in her thumbnail photo 😂😂
I was just about to come on here and say why has she used a super old pic of Ana (blonde), she wouldn’t want people thinking she has ugly friends??? Also found it strange how they both directly said Saff/Ana I miss you so much I could cry, despite facetiming “all” the time!! Also why what was the need of telling us how much the budget?? I love my best friends but can’t spend £300 on them. They’re so blind to the world

Anastasia loves herself too much it’s painful because she’s absolutely nothing special and if I was Gaz and Brian I would be DREADING her coming up to ✨manny✨ So bad.. she’s such a leach! Go awayyyyyy. It’s funny because she acts as if they’re excited too but they’re probably really not 😂😂
They’re going to get sooooo annoyed with her😂😂😂 100% will defo move once the lease is up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
'wasn't that excited for xmas' now I'm excited I can't wait ' hun I'm not being funny there is people out there who can't eat, are homeless, go into shops counting pennies, can't even afford day to day stuff, you're very materialistic you can afford day to day things and bloody designer brands! Get in the real world it really annoys me how that's the first thought about Christmas is what you're going to be given surely it would be about your loved ones but no all you worry about is hitting 1mill on insta and what you're gaining from people like honestly this year is something that nobody will forget but to be so small minded and little thought to those who have been hugely affected well I think it's disgusting, you go live the life of Riley in 'manny' and maybe when you live in the real world one day and realise it's s not about you you you then you'll gain some life lessons and some morals and really know how it is at rock bottom because believe me ooo I really wanted that well Ana got news for you hun that's very insensitive and inconsiderate, problem is you don't think. Really annoys me, I'm out here facing maybe the last Xmas with my mum as she was diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd time but it's terminal in a bloody pandemic, it's honestly been the worst year of my life, and I couldn't give a duck about anything as long as I have my mum I couldn't care less about what I have and haven't got, I realised what is important like many people have but where as the things you have said and done likewise with other YouTubers really hurts because it's affected people alot more than you who can't go on your gifted holidays, honestly my heart breaks to know that as long as you're okay then that's all that matters bevause that's the way it feels and it Hurts to think people think it's normal to live life like that and worry whether they have the latest designer gear bevause honest to god, it's the people I have not what I have i couldn't care but it Hurts knowing kids think this is normal. Just off to cry now lol honestly it bloody winds me up because I don't care what somebody has I just wish they had some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Way too early but I've just thought of it :ROFLMAO:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 : Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours
just bringing my title suggestion black since I posted it so early on 🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

ALSO her presents to Saffron are sooo unthoughtful, most of them are what Saff told Ana she’d like?! Big difference from their videos from previous years, genuine effort was put into the gift ideas then

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That last bit is rich coming from her. Considering she’s been planning a 1 mill photoshoot and hasn’t even hit that yet 😂🙄

View attachment 336585
Also

BUY FOLLOWERS

I was coming to literally say the same thing. The bag and the bum pot, pretty sure she got gifted something very similar

Edit: I love my best friend but I can’t imagine ever buying her underwear!🙈
Yeah all those PLT things. She must have a BIGGGGG discount from PLT so she didn't spent as much as Saf.

Reactions: 9
Her face on today’s video....... Jesus, she looks puffy

I also don’t agree with the bragging about how much they are spending on each other given everything going on it the world it’s incredibly out of touch with reality

Reactions: 19
Would have been such a good idea to get each other 5 or 10 things for £20 and create a challenge, of joke things and thoughtful gifts rather than a solid brag about how much money each of them have. Absolutely disgusting ESPECIALLY with how 2020 is treating most people.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.