Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
What does “in memory of those who died to help their names” mean? In her latest ig with the stars?
The hashtag is supposed to be part of it so she's saying 'help their names shine on', but it still makes absolutely no sense. No one died during the war to have their name remembered-most have actually been forgotten. I think she maybe meant a comma in the middle like 'In memory of those who died, to help their names shine on' but she does not make it clear.

Reactions: 7
Its cheaper up north and its a party city with a student population so very lively. Its the London equivalent of the North imo 🤣
But she can quite easily afford the London lifestyle😂 she doesn’t have her own personality, so has to copy Haz & Byron

Hope96

VIP Member
View attachment 317738

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t give to food banks because she’d make sure everyone knew about it if she did. As for giving to charity I’m sure she just means the old clothes she gives to the charity shop to get out her way to make room for the brand new wardrobe she’s ordered
She's always chatting shit tbh like I don't believe a word she says or types now.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
sry this is off topic but do any of you watch / remember quisha rose. she just uploaded a video having a complete breakdown over being an influencer and I’m so concerned.... was she friends with ana?
Yeah it was her, Ana and that Lily Bult they were the floral trio

urmyhoneymoon

Probably because prevents those big plaque-filled knashers taking up the view finder.

It’s not sexy, Ana - I tell you what is sexy though - pronouncing your words instead of trying to be provocative. The lyrics are:

“make light love on a Sunday”
NOT
“May lallaa onnasunnnaay”

Massive tit.
“make a lotta love on a Monday”

emjustgay

sry this is off topic but do any of you watch / remember quisha rose. she just uploaded a video having a complete breakdown over being an influencer and I’m so concerned.... was she friends with ana?
I can’t stand quisha... but is she ok???

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Do you people see why I refuse to believe she got an A in her English GCSE?
She says she got a 6 (B) in English language and a 8 (A*) in English Lit.
The English Lit grade boundaries were super low that year meaning everyone pretty much passed and got high grades, I was in year 10 and got a 7 in 2017 then dropped down to a 5 in year 11 in 2018. I would never say I was an A grade in English so when I got one in year 10 I was very surprised.
English language is just stupid, a girl at my school was predicted an 8 and came out with a 5 and a girl who was predicted a 4 came out with a 7 it doesn’t seem consistent.

Reactions: 6

Hope96

VIP Member
Yeah I'm definitely not watching her clothing haul because she's so insufferable in her videos now and I can't imagine she'll be any different in this one.

Ryan80

VIP Member
I’m vegetarian so forgive my ignorance. But why are the chickens on plastic bags and not a plate? Are they ready cooked or something? (I’m not even trying to be shady here!)
By the looks of it they bought a cooked chicken from Tesco and it comes in those bags