Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mganbaker

i dont really get why shes renting, I am the same age as her and have been wanting to move out for a while, but its so much more worthwhile saving for another year to then buy somewhere because with the amount you pay renting it just makes it so hard to save properly? shes just doing it for the "wild" parties and her friends who don't even like her

Reactions: 10

justwatching121

I don’t understand why she thinks she’s so amazing, being full of yourself and cocky really isn’t a good look! You can tell she’s not confident no matter how much she tries to make it seem like she is. She needs to be brought back to reality and put in her place because idk who tf she thinks she is😂honestly tho, what has she ever done that’s so great to the point where she acts like she’s such a queen?

newtoyou

VIP Member
Just watched her vlog n all I kept hearing was Atticus n Julie shouting n banging in the background 😂 Dont know if its cos im using earphones but it proper stood out, especially when Anna said Atticus was having a bath 😂
Me too, I had to pause it twice cos I thought it was kids outside my house

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
In her defence (and to be clear I think her “cooking” is ridiculous) pre-diced onions are a game-changer. I live on my own and hate wasting food. Bag of frozen diced onions is so handy and works out at about 4p an onion. Same with frozen crushed garlic!
Was going to say the same! I can never use a whole onion etc before it goes off so frozen ones save that happening!

lcb94

The display of the prada bag in the reel 😂

Spag Bol without the spaghetti tonight. I’ll give it to her though, didn’t expect the cooking would last for 3 days in a row
def used a Dolmio sauce x

effsy

This has annoyed me for some weeks and anas not the only guilty one for doing it, all these gurus posting about looking after yourself and checking on loved ones during lockdown they've only done this for the English lockdown like none of them said anything for Wales going into lockdown like I get it was only 2 weeks but still for some people thats alot, think they forget sometimes that there viewers aren't just from England. They only care about this lockdown cause it affects them
Same with NI, we've been in lockdown since middle of oct and didn't hear a word about it from anyone else, until it hits england and everyone loses their mind

Minipizza

VIP Member
Okay, so I literally have a small appetite, like I can never finish a meal, but the amount of food she makes for herself/orders is way too much, if you have a small appetite you just wouldn’t have as much food because you know you won’t eat it??