Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozboz

Saw it mentioned so thought I might say-Haz is from pretty close to Birmingham and I think it sometimes creeps through in her accent. The accent Ana does is an EXACT mimic of it, kinda scary🥴

Reactions: 11

Scbu

VIP Member
Nan and Pam should have raised Ana and atticus they made have been turned out better that way 😑

Sending you all the love!! ❤ I'm so sorry to hear how much your mum has gone through and it puts everything that is happening around us in perspective. I wish at least one of these knobs read your post and reflected on their actions.
Thank you so much! I just re read what I put and I didn’t mean to come off as strongly as I did so sorry if it rubbed anyone the wrong way, it wasn’t my intention❤

• Heart

RateItOutOfTen

why does she eat so early??? it’s not even 5pm and her tea is ready
As much as i hate to defend her but my family always used to eat early (around 5pm) because my little sister would go to bed early/a reasonable time for her age and it would allow plenty of time to digest food etc rather than eating late right before her bedtime on a full stomach but i can’t see julie imposing this kind of parenting

Chloesm

VIP Member
I genuinely think she believes that if she has a scandal or a drama, it will make her more popular. I cannot fathom EVER allowing someone to be extremely inappropriate towards my younger siblings let alone posting an inappropriate TikTok with them.
She really knocks me sick for her lack of caring. Hope the modicum of 'fame' and the money was worth it.
THIS
She has given up creating new content bc she's lazy af, so she's trying to stay relevant the easy way: through scandal
But, oh dear, if only someone cared! Her desperate attempts at being at the centre of attention, fail miserably

She will try and act like Talia marr now
Roxxsaurus seems to be doing this- in her latest video she said she’s going to start streaming on twitch. Never heard of her doing that before but don’t really watch her much so correct me if I’m wrong. Why are they all jumping into the gaming world?

[/
Does she know we are in a pandemic, people have lost jobs don’t even know where their next meal is coming from, relaying on food banks and she’s putting that on her story for a flat she’s not moving into till fckin January?!
I know it ain’t her problem, do you but keep it off ur story. Ffs
She’s really out of touch with the world.
obviously has brought it for now but won’t admit is as she is the queen of * HeALtH*

• Heart

Minipizza

VIP Member
Roxxsaurus seems to be doing this- in her latest video she said she’s going to start streaming on twitch. Never heard of her doing that before but don’t really watch her much so correct me if I’m wrong. Why are they all jumping into the gaming world?
They all think they’re all cool and edgy, none of them can compete with talia

Hahaha where is this from

Scbu

VIP Member
Thread idea: Oh Ana you may fill you trolley at Costco but you’ll never get Byron to fill you F*anny.

• Haha

rattlesnake

Early as always but... inspiration struck.

Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me, moving to Manny - all so Byron will touch my fanny.

Reposting for the new title suggestion

by 'uni life' she probs just meant throwing parties, drinking, boys. etc etc. no way she'd have the effort to actually show up and do the work 😂

The thing is her social media career will only last another few years, if that. She would do well to get herself a proper education or work experience. But I must say, the way she conducts herself online would be a huge red flag to any employer. I certainly wouldn't hire her.

• Heart