Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I’d love to know! I remember in someone’s vlog of Saffron’s birthday she was all over Ben Morris
sure people on here were speculating it was someone after nta awardsas she was flirting with them. Was that jack maynard or am I getting confused? Swear it’s cause thename she bleeped seemed like a J

Reactions: 9

RoRaff

She will never understand how hard it is for us normal people who have had to work extremely hard just to get by or work hard in Uni because she's never had to experience them and it's of her own making. No one ever asked her to be a youtuber/influencer. That was a choice she made herself because she thought she was onto a get rich quick scheme. There is zero longevity because she doesn't work hard it

kiwi123

Also why are they drinking water when that doesn't help with spice? They should have had a glass of milk or plain yoghurt to help them with the spice. Pair of plonkers. 😂

Edit: fair play Julie mentions milk later on in the video but they're still reaching for the water. Pair of plonkers comment still stands. :)
And why are they drinking from plastic bottles when they’re in their own house with access to a tap

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Wtf is this TikTok

Why are ppl so obsessed with her
I just don’t get how ppl can waste their time making these vids
Have they missed the whole point of the trend?
They’re basically saying that Ana changed herself to be more liked by other people 🥴

• Haha

Randomopinions

Imagine moving out given the current PANDEMIC right now... Why not wait?
All the people she's gonna have around in her new place. Gross.

Look how small the gifted is!?!?
Didn’t even see that😳

I mean what I say when I say that huge baubles like that only look good on big trees

opini0nated

Chatty Member
You know in Ana’s sweet food video she ate her tea on a chopping board just like she did the other night. Strange.
Also all the oil in the pan for her omelette🤢

• Sick
just watching haz and byrons new videos and personally they’re much more bearable than ana and look much older than ana idk i just don’t like ana she can just fuck off end of 😁

Steph9816

I have an eating disorder and honestly it's incredibly damaging not to mention annoying for her to be banging on about having a small metabolism and being naturally petite (which no offence...she really isn't unless we have a different definition of what petite is but it's not a word I'd use to describe her LMAO) and also good for her? there's no need to brag about it when people can't exactly choose their metabolism and those who can't get away with eating like shit and not gaining weight don't choose to be like that but most of all talking about how she hardly eats (when she very clearly eats a lot) her viewers are young and impressionable and it only encourages them to eat less or feel guilty about themselves because they see Ana eating all of that shit and still remaining slim and thinking that they need to cut out what they're eating because they see Ana eating whatever she wants and getting away with no weight gain (when her face and editing say otherwise)
Hope you're okay 🤍 I have an eating disorder too and I 100% agree with you. I feel terribly guilty and triggered whenever she mentions how she 'cant finish a meal' and is so 'petite'. It's just sending out the wrong message ...

• Heart

Randomopinions

Ok so I've just watched her new vlog channel vid and the way she says Adam Sandler really grinds my gears..‘Adam SanTler’ what?!😂

• Haha
I went too look for the star post thing she put up yesterday about remembrance day and it looks like she’s deleted it? Wonder why..?? Maybe because it didn’t match her feed?

jenlisa

sry this is off topic but do any of you watch / remember quisha rose. she just uploaded a video having a complete breakdown over being an influencer and I’m so concerned.... was she friends with ana?