Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Have they missed the whole point of the trend?
They’re basically saying that Ana changed herself to be more liked by other people 🥴
I think the trend comes from the one where u compare yourself when you were with your ex vs now
And people write captions like “he liked my hair dark”, “so I dyed it” . “I liked that I was quiet”,”so I became a party girl”

So yeah they’re basically making her look like the victim who felt the need to change bc people were deeply criticising her

Reactions: 9

Cpb17146

Do we think that ana and saffron will be doing their annual gift exchange since they don’t seem to be as close anymore?

Anongirl1383

Seriously can't believe those questions?!!?

Makes you think is it really a young girl/boy behind the pfp? Surely if they're old enough to speak about such topics a masturbation then they know it's wrong to involve a child? It's disgusting
Oh God, I never even thought of that yikes

I hope for humanity's sake, that these are just kids being stupid

Dontistyi

So she's moving to Manchester for opportunities with who PLT/MissGuided and every other MCR based fast fashion company & that new influencer Dentist which is based in Spinningfields Ruh Dental which we all know Ana is going to collab with???

I wonder what her reasons are to move to MCR? Besides being independent and being around friends like family l..

Agree with someone who said she would always been competing with Molly Mae. Molly Mae has Love Island 'fans' and her YouTube fans not sure what else she did quite frankly but Anna is just YouTube & Podcasts. Shame she didn't stay in Brighton -is that where she's from? I always get confused.

I thought the commute to London from Brighton would be easier???. I do feel MCR is probably cheaper to live with rent/food e.t.c than London. Can't believe she's leaving her 'Saff' wonder whether shell do the Xmas presents trips e.t.c annual videos they used to do..

Costco shop likely to be claimed back as it's for a video ofcourse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

newtoyou

VIP Member
Just a question did anyone watch the podcast on YouTube with anna n Jonathan sacconejolys (nokidsallowed) that she was on? Are they filmed months in advance? Like she looked different?? Like it didn't look like her? Compared to like her insta n stuff like she looked like an older version?? Like hair and washed out? Just confused
It was filmed about a week before it came out. She explained in the podcast that she looks different on Instagram because she’s posing etc. She obv uses different make up and lighting for photos too.

• Haha

tabitha1

that’s so nice of you thank you, but my message came across worse than I meant it too, I’m not in a real struggle, me and my partner work full time, it’s just he was at work and I’m on my last week before payday so money is tight until then haha so just had to make do with what was easy in the house, then got annoyed seeing Ana’s post, but thank you for your corncern x
I didn’t want it to sound patronising or anything! I just read all this shit about Ana and laughed then I saw your comment and it made me sad and I wanted to do something! Considering what her life was before YT, you’d expect her to be a bit more humble and giving but honestly she’s just after the £££

• Heart

Scbu

VIP Member
Rewatched this video , before she became so unbearable, so she ordered the first mattress for the wrong date and then orders the wrong size and then brags how she got the proper size one cheaper , well done Argos😡

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Not sure if this is old or new but I’ve noticed on some photos it now tells you if an effect has been used? I’ve just looked through anas photos and not seen on there yet! Just thought it’s interesting seeing how obvious photos on Instagram edited or where filters have been used 🤣🤣 it’s something to look out for!
B8D13D9D-9826-4BB2-A44E-E1CBE447B49F.png

• Wow
She’d be so much more relatable if she spoke about weight gain, skin problems and periods and so on. I still wouldn’t like her but it’s a shame to see popular you tubers like her not even try relate or do topics that the younger audience can relate to 🙄 especially so many may not have anyone to talk to about these topics. Silly bint.
Worst thing about it all fake nowadays these teens and kids growing up will think it's the norm to be like them and not have things like weight gain skin problems etc happen and think there is something wrong with them because the likes of anastasia we are creating a false reality and such a fake world . Not natural nowadays.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Sorry to derail the convo or I guess bring it back to Ana but he out of sync (audio) ads drive me INSANE. why does she continue to record them like this when it always ends up like this!

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
She says she got a 6 (B) in English language and a 8 (A*) in English Lit.
The English Lit grade boundaries were super low that year meaning everyone pretty much passed and got high grades, I was in year 10 and got a 7 in 2017 then dropped down to a 5 in year 11 in 2018. I would never say I was an A grade in English so when I got one in year 10 I was very surprised.
English language is just stupid, a girl at my school was predicted an 8 and came out with a 5 and a girl who was predicted a 4 came out with a 7 it doesn’t seem consistent.
I got the same as Ana then in both English language and lit - but everyone got and 8 or 9 that year in English lit. I was consistently shit at English lit in year 11 and then came out with an 8 so I wouldn’t go on her grades to make judgments about how intelligent she is

Liz9229

Agreed!! I’d be pissed off if I was them!! I mean at least sidemen didn’t it properly but it still doesn’t make it right!! Like you say, it’s theft!!

ive emailed them as well about both!

Last edited: