Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Not sure if this is old or new but I’ve noticed on some photos it now tells you if an effect has been used? I’ve just looked through anas photos and not seen on there yet! Just thought it’s interesting seeing how obvious photos on Instagram edited or where filters have been used 🤣🤣 it’s something to look out for!View attachment 309694
I think it’s only for Instagram filters, I clicked that ‘effect’ and it came up with an Instagram filter. Nothing to say ana doesn’t use an outside app though

Reactions: 11

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Is she moving soon? I’m confused. Does she realise if she moves before Christmas, she probably won’t be able to travel at Christmas to see her family? (Not that it will stop her anyway 🙄)

Chloesm

VIP Member
Very sophisticated, Ana 👌
you would expect that someone who has 1 million followers would put much more effort in doing " photoshoots "
It looked like a set I could've easily recreated (if not better) at home, and I'm not even an influencer

What's her insta story all about that promoting razor she won't use again. After the ad just be in a drawer n use a disposable one? Use once for a ad n never again to promote anything to 12 year olds???

***Trigger warning***

It’s still in my history so I think she just made it unlisted.

It’s a sad watch and would really not recommend it if you will be triggered by self harm/suicide etc.

but I think it’s important to watch especially for young girls who want to be influencers. I commend her for being so honest.

I can't stand her but I really do feel for her after watching this. She really needs to get help, her family and friends need to insist on it. She seems very serious about killing herself

Not a nice watch but speaking from experience this is what myself and plenty of people I hung around with in my early 20's felt like after a heavy weekend of sniff or the end of a week in Ibiza. It smacks of a comedown.
I agree. However I do also think she is quite clearly mentally ill. The drink and drugs have obviously made her already fragile state much much worse ( speaking from experience that usually is the way things go )

Reactions: 10

Bex1690

I went too look for the star post thing she put up yesterday about remembrance day and it looks like she’s deleted it? Wonder why..?? Maybe because it didn’t match her feed?
I’m new here and came to see if anyone mentioned this!! How disrespectful deleting something about sometime so sensitive to then remove it because it doesn’t match her feeds ✨vibes✨ Ugh I hate her she’s awful

• Sad

chachaslide

So she’s done it once for a video...... nearly a year ago wow give her a gold medal.

Everyone I know who is financially stable enough to donates at least once a month.

If she donates often good fo her, but doing it once a year for video doesn’t sit right with me.
I know I was just showing that she had at least done it previously even if it was a year ago

Yeah last December though😂😂 if it was any normal time I wouldn’t care, but it’s just because of the poor situation a lot of us are in at the minute, it’s bad taste

Also, how is going on a massive food shop for a house you don’t live in for a few months essential?
Absolutely not essential for her to buying all that junk when she doesn't move until next year!

M.fairy

Chatty Member
So she's moving to Manchester for opportunities with who PLT/MissGuided and every other MCR based fast fashion company & that new influencer Dentist which is based in Spinningfields Ruh Dental which we all know Ana is going to collab with??? I wonder what her reasons are Agree with someone who said she would always been competing with Molly Mae. Molly Mae has Love Island 'fans' and her YouTube fans not sure what else she did quite frankly but Anna is just YouTube & Podcasts. Shame she didn't stay in Brighton -is that where she's from? I always get confused.

I thought the commute to London from Brighton would be easier???. I do feel MCR is probably cheaper to live with rent/food e.t.c than London. Can't believe she's leaving her 'Saff' wonder whether shell do the Xmas presents trips e.t.c annual videos they used to do..

Costco shop likely to be claimed back as it's for a video ofcourse.
She’s from Northampton way. Saffrons from Brighton

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I’ve just reported it!! She’s literally got their logo on her thumbnail!!
I'm going to find their business email and tell them/insta/twitter! She's SO sad, she'll never be famous enough to go on the actual show so she has to replicate it yuck no original bone in her body

• Heart

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I would definitely not class straight jeans as a trend I wouldnt be seen dead with those 😭

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
An old video popped up in my recommdendations. The video last Christmas when Ana gives her nan the present of going to London to stay and see Mamma Mia. omg Atticusis reaction -_- absolute meltdown child in the background. JeALoUs iS hE?
he totally has typical traits of ASD - such as when he's repeatedly hitting his face

hllewis

Chatty Member
I’m not even watching this new video because I know what it will consist of. The same fucking bullshit the rest of them do just a title worded differently and questions in different orders.
You only wanna brag about your sex life.
Pull out the mental health card.
Brag about your prada bag.
For Julie to turn round and say you’re all just jealous...

gee_beth

VIP Member
Can she please invest in some eyebrow tint, the lighter brows make her look 10x more washed out 🥴
I’m all for a natural look but hers look like mine when they’re desperate to be done😅 looks worse now she’s “brunette” as she keeps saying

parallelbell

In those insta pics all I can see are her crooked teeth, I swear she said her Invisalign will be done next year? Surely she hasn't even started wearing them yet, her teeth look worse if anything.