Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ana. You've just given your poor mum a right roasting. That was BRUTAL
Her mum is vile. She’s positive vibes only but seething at the camera how we’re all jealous and Ana is the most successful person she knows. I take it she’s equating success to money? That doesn’t mean successful Julie Hun. Plenty of non rich people that should be proud of themselves.

‘Well that’s only the bits we film’ well maybe film some bits where your mother isn’t have a hissy fit over getting Coca Cola wrong then and we won’t think that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait anas mum is 44? I thought much older.

I am a parent and couldn’t imagine ever trying to edge in on any of my childrens future successes, let alone sponge off them.

And I also agree that that their relationship is a little odd. I don’t have the closest relationship with my parents but I couldn’t ever sit them down and read out any type of “hate” about them to their faces. That I would find very upsetting. Gotta get that content tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie actually seems like quite a horrible person from Anna’s recent video- literally being just as bad as the comments are. Literally going off on people being really really mean to them and you just think for a 44 year old “all about positivity” woman, she’s very very immature and rude

Reactions: 12
I like how Julie never addressed any of the parts of comments read about her work, like she didn’t deny the fact she doesn’t work so of course we will continue to assume otherwise!

• Haha
Just caught up and watched the video! Delighted to have got a mention too haha. I stand by the fact she sounds like she is on a cheap QVC and can't string a sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it really did make me laugh. and it’s convenient how she selected the comments which she either had a response to or could chuck onto her mum. i could never imagine telling my mum those kind of things i wouldn’t want to upset her. yet try and boost her confidence and tell her she’s a milf. who tf is saying that then. as a woman who believes in spreading positivity, julie seems like a spiteful cow who will jump on her daughters success train until it’s over. also about the fruit and veg comment, a couple of tomatoes at lunch doesn’t count as your 5 a day. on annas story atticus is eating like a ready made pasta pot. fair enough not a burger, but you can’t tell me that is particularly nutritious.

Reactions: 8
Can I just point out.....

We put this lass in the guru section 🤣
See Ana, we were hyping you up (we totally weren’t)
None of us know what you do!!!!
but there isn’t a “McDonald’s expert” section or a “get my baps our daily for the gram section”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What I found most disappointing about the video was that they were reading fairly tame, yet observational comments based on the content they both produce on public platforms (not really even hate comments).

But Julie’s snide comments actually came across as very belittling, cruel and presumptuous - particularly where people were expressing genuine concern or making valid points. I see where Ana gets her materialistic traits from because Julie really holds a lot of value over her “free stuff” and it’s clearly a measure of success for her.

No matter how you view it her mum comes out so bad and I can imagine what a nasty little “Karen from Finance” personality she is off camera.

• Haha
It's so funny because Naomi Campbell now has a YouTube channel and shows you don't need to pile it on

always noticed how a lot of actual models and make up people don't tend to wear loads of thick layers of makeup, cause good skin is important

Julie has always struck me as a "my way or no way" person and talks down at people (yesterday's upload for example) , including Ana and Atticus. It makes you wonder why her relationships fail and why she's so bitter about Atticus' dad's wife, now THAT is obvious jealousy! Plus you can hear her shouting at Atticus in the background during quite a few of Ana's uploads, why does Ana never cut that out or redo that part of her vlog so there's no shouting? The woman needs a chill pill!! I can just imagine her stomping around the kitchen after filming yesterday's video, making her coffee, shaking her head, waving her hands and ranting like she does 😂

I don't understand how anyone could be jealous of her promoting a Daniel Wellington watch, or any of those ads.

Being an influencer is at the bottom of my list of jobs I would ever do. It seems like a really souless job whenever I see anyone promoting stuff on insta, not just Julie. If you're an aspiring influencer then you probably would be jealous, but I think it's safe to say none of us here are 😂

And it made me laugh when Julie said haters will never get attention from them again. Considering this is the second hate comment titled video she's done, if this does well with views, I predict she'll do another one. Which is cool because it's the most intersting video she's done in a while

Reactions: 10
What annoyed me, was when Julie was saying about the merch, talking about how none of us will ever bring out a clothing line (like hers was a clothing line in the first place🙄), actually Jules Hun, I do fashion business and design in uni so you can hush up

Julie (on her quest to be a sassy beitch) made a comment about her Instagram making her enough money to allow her to afford Disney.

If we have any lurkers here who have come from her rant...
Can you just think about it 😐
she’s making more money promoting chocolate laxative and fake designer goods than most people are making working a 9/5 daily.
I actually don’t begrudge Ana her money, she might do the bare minimum but she is uploading content, she is running a business. If she wants to read out our comments and react that’s fine.

But Julie... Julie, Julie, Julie...
Jumping on your daughters success and getting paid for doing feck all. Doing absolutely Nothing!! Shame on you.
She hasn’t built a business, she’s popped out 2 kids and she’s now sponging off one of them.
Who was paying for her before Ana made it big?
Her sons father and the car boot sales?
Embarrassment.
I’m glad Ana had the opportunity to drag her. 😂 she’s either really thick,
Or more intelligent than I thought 😆

• Heart
I don’t normally comment on Anastasia but the last video finished me off with them.

A few weeks ago Ana uploaded yet another video lavishing Aticas. She left in a comment from Aticas about her making her loads of money from that video. That was strike one. It came across really badly.

The ‘responding to hate’ video made Julie look like an absolute tw*t.

Julie, I know you’ll be reading this!

Get a job, stop sponging off of your adolescent daughter. Stop relying on her to buy your son the things you should be paying for. You know you’d still be in the rabbit hutch if it weren’t for Ana. People aren’t jealous when they point out your flaws. They are realistic. If you honestly think that your daughter is exceptional, think again! Getting her tits and arse out in Bali isn’t a marker of success. It indicates a desperation for attention and an zero standards. Congratulations on your lack of parental guidance. Tell her to put some bloody clothes on and start respecting herself.

Sorry! Rants over!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ana and Julie must have accounts here to be able to view attachments (posted in her video!)
what are the chances they’re pulling a Demi Donnelly and bitching on other threads about people they don’t like 🤣
The Nasey family... Saffron and Botox 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her mum is vile. She’s positive vibes only but seething at the camera how we’re all jealous and Ana is the most successful person she knows. I take it she’s equating success to money? That doesn’t mean successful Julie Hun. Plenty of non rich people that should be proud of themselves.
Exactly. I would say Saffron is more successful. Yes she is quite self-absorbed but at least she sets goals and works towards them. Let's be real, would Ana still have a big platform if it wasn't for Saffron?

Reactions: 5
I noticed her mum a day or two ago put something about saffron’s primark range and buying it for holiday.

After all the comments here saying she don’t like saffron.

It’s waiTrose not wairose as well Julie Hun. Daniel Wellington might pay for your snide knock offs but he won’t buy you class

• Haha
Julie saying “you’ll never be able to afford it for your mum” in that stupid voice really pissed me off. How the hell does she know what someone can or cannot afford? Same as her and Ana saying that we don’t know what their finances are. Sort your eyebrows out Julie, love. You look like someone drew a couple of Nike logos above your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that’s only the bits we film’ well maybe film some bits where your mother isn’t have a hissy fit over getting Coca Cola wrong then and we won’t think that
Also Anastasia maybe shouldn't have said in the past that she helps her mum financially, that her mum struggled with money. That's why Ana got her a laptop, lawnmower, Van's, campervan toaster (that's vanished), a Disney holiday etc. There's generosity and then there's taking the piss. We can only go by what they show and Julie has never come across well imo, she's often grouchy, snappy and imo quite rude. Definitely get a my way or the highway vibe from her.
Can anyone remember her dropping the big hint for a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.