Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Ana and respect that she’s worked hard and been on YouTube for years before getting her success.

However, I think Julie is a massive scrounger! If my daughter became like Ana I’d be a proud mother but I’d not bring out merch and do ads and basically try to piggy back off my daughters channel.

Personally think Ana did this as a way to tell her mum what she really thinks without directly saying it or it coming from her 😂. Because it’s funny how 90% of the comments were about Julie. Well done Ana! Xx
I think a lot of the mums of the teen YouTubers have become scroungers... I think Morgz's mum is the worst 🤢 . Imagine how egotistical Julie would be if Ana bought her a mansion 😲.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 34673

OR YEAH IT TASTES LIKE THEM AUTONOMAL COFFISS

Wtf

Aut-um-nal/ autonomal?!?!

Who pokes their tongue out like that when taking a sip [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785]

Stick to the day job jules..... oh wait......
Literally dead at this😂😭😂😭😂 read my mind hahaha. Flipping automonal😂😩 please don’t get me started on the other things they say..😩 Julie and Ana have really ‘tret’ us to a good video today! Wonder if they will ‘get a bath’ tonight😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally dead at this[emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23] read my mind hahaha. Flipping automonal[emoji23][emoji30] please don’t get me started on the other things they say..[emoji30] Julie and Ana have really ‘tret’ us to a good video today! Wonder if they will ‘get a bath’ tonight[emoji38]
In her asda cheapest food video her grammar and english in general was AWFUL. It may apparently be a word but FLAVOURSOME and “all i done” instead of all i do and “it all come to £xxx” instead of came to, chavy. Her mums the same though - terrible vocab for someone whose job is their persona and them speaking into a camera ...professional if you ask me[emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her asda cheapest food video her grammar and english in general was AWFUL. It may apparently be a word but FLAVOURSOME and “all i done” instead of all i do and “it all come to £xxx” instead of came to, chavy. Her mums the same though - terrible vocab for someone whose job is their persona and them speaking into a camera ...professional if you ask me[emoji1787]
Basically....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at the 'her eyebrows piss me off' 😂 I am convinced she pencils on a monobrow and then just rubs out the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh at the 'her eyebrows piss me off' 😂 I am convinced she pencils on a monobrow and then just rubs out the middle
Does she not get petty hate?! Like when the little things wined you up more than anything else?! Like that’s life, she says it’s down to unhappiness but I’m not unhappy nor am I jealous! We also don’t directly post on their pages, news flash Anna this is a forum, a discussion based forum!!!! Not really “hateful”

Also, none of the "hate" was really addressed ie the passport that they've been waiting a year for :unsure:
I don't comment much on here but it was funny seeing Julie getting riled up by the comments and not having any come back, other than people are jealous :LOL:

You just know her mum would have been seething about some of that stuff for the whole day afterwards. It’s like when Sarah Ingham proclaims that she ignores the hate it doesn’t bother her, no situation then a furious rant follows 😂😂😂 and we live for that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video is hilarious and I also got a mention, the one about Julie’s face and wearing trainers with everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, none of the "hate" was really addressed ie the passport that they've been waiting a year for :unsure:
I don't comment much on here but it was funny seeing Julie getting riled up by the comments and not having any come back, other than people are jealous :LOL:
Yeah she read out my passport comment but proceeded to say I’m obviously jealous because I only have 20 Instagram followers and can’t get those deals. How about the passport Julie. And the bit about declaring ads you cut out Hun?

Also missed off the bits of the thread where people talked about her mum promoting knock offs of brands. Conveniently

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20190822_005029.jpg

This was a reaction to one of my comments mentioned, I laughed at them giving an opinion on the fact that as a Mum I post on here, did I see it as hate? No i saw it as their opinion, they spoke theirs on screen, their followers on social media are typing their opinions about us on "minuscule" Julie's scamagram.
It's no different to what we do on here but it's ok to hate on a members of a gossip forum...double standards 😂
Also why are we always seen as jobless or unhappy people? Some here have a hell of a lot more than Julie, especially morals that don't allow us to use our daughters cash to fund our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell the comments Julie made in that video! A massive display of them being petty and catty, trying to be amusing through their 'savage' comments. Julie needs a good old slice of humble pie.... I recall a time when they were struggling due to their lack of money and now she's assuming everyone that 'hates' on her is oh-so-below her unemployed, reliant-on-her-daughters-income self:ROFLMAO:

There were so many ways they could have gone about the video... they've managed to clear up misconceptions etc in the past maturely??

My favourite part had to be how unimpressed Ana was throughout the whole thing - did mummy force you to upload her 'saying her piece'? Get out of there while you still can!

Reactions: 6
Had to watch the video. Talk about Julie being catty..Meow! I laughed at the criminal comment because that's what her eyebrows are. She really showed her true colours in that. Ana 'I do make-up', that's hilarious because she can't put it on properly and as for her fake tan 😩

• Heart
🙌 well done julie buys unbranded food 🙌 like every other struggling family around the country but I'm going to make a youtube video get my tits out oh and eat maccys . Dose ana even eat ? Oh yeah she dose with her cringy munching on camera and the werid flitter 🙄

• Haha
Oh Ana. You've just given your poor mum a right roasting. That was BRUTAL

• Heart
“I do make up for a living” swear she hasn’t done a make up related video in 3 months. Just checked now and it was “spilling the tea whilst doing my make up”.... she buys cheap/ junk food for a living and eats in in her Nissan juke chomping her gob off to her broken camera which is allegedly the reason she sounds like a man [emoji3061] the only other make up videos she has done in 10 months was “answering assumptions whilst getting ready” and “birthday grwm” so ye GREAT beauty guru content [emoji1787] she’s turning into one of those home bargains channels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“I do make up for a living” swear she hasn’t done a make up related video in 3 months. Just checked now and it was “spilling the tea whilst doing my make up”.... she buys cheap/ junk food for a living and eats in in her Nissan juke chomping her gob off to her broken camera which is allegedly the reason she sounds like a man [emoji3061] the only other make up videos she has done in 10 months was “answering assumptions whilst getting ready” and “birthday grwm” so ye GREAT beauty guru content [emoji1787] she’s turning into one of those home bargains channels
May I add that just because you get sent free make up, still doesnt mean you do make up for a living. Showing what you got *gifted for 20 seconds on your story doesn’t make you a beauty youtuber[emoji88] james charles is quaking at that quality beauty content x x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.