Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you darling, I have yet to see Ana eat a single fruit or vegetable item, my comment wasn't hate just genuine concern at the horrendous diet she exhibits in every single video - no wonder people always mention it!!!
She has cheese on toast with chopped tomato on! That’s healthy right?? She’s so hEaLtHy GuYs!!! Eats loads of FrUiT and VeG!!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instagram are notoriously bad for not removing posts that have been reported when they should be removed. So anyone reporting Julie’s posts advertising fake goods, don’t hold your breath for anything to be done about them.

Reactions: 1
How to report someone selling fake goods here

Reactions: 5
How to report someone selling fake goods here

Julie isn’t selling them though.. she shouldn’t be advertising them but I think that’s a bit much

Reactions: 2
There's something quite sad about a 50 ( sorry 44;) ) year old woman posting outfit pics on her instagram in order to receive validation from her 12 year old followers. Then again I suppose she has nothing better to do with her time!
And that bio about success, jesus christ how embarrassing.. what success would that be Julie, leeching off your 18 year old daughter

Reactions: 10
And onion! 😆

I don’t get the rice and chips thing though. A lot of my friends have it but I just find it far too carb loaded.

Reactions: 5
Don’t hate. There’s at least one green pepper piece I can see there
There is more nutrition in the chip bag itself than there is in this “meal”
But they don’t eat takeaways all the time. Just nearly all of the time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.