Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even jealously, it’s embarrassment that’s she’s actually doing those things

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She literally doesn’t have a job yet slags people off who pass time discussing her embarrassing life? Its entertainment gold, she raves about her daughters “informative entertainment” yet her embarrassing instagram is even better [emoji1787] nobody is jealous and just because ana got lucky with where she is (I genuinely believe some get lucky some don’t) doesn’t mean she is better than people with actual jobs and family’s -like most of us on here, we may work a normal (9-5) job in her eyes but what does she do other than sponge [emoji88] its not creepy that mothers use this chat - she says thats creepy yet she clearly reads this and thinks shes insta famous and has her own merch at 44 - THATS CREEPY[emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly hope MORE youtubers do this. It can be the next big challenge [emoji23][emoji23]

Come on Saffron Barker, Mark Ferris, Imogen Hudson. React to your "haters" [emoji23]
Please become a trend, the inghams might jump on it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who said it was water off a ducks back her mum sure was triggered. Enjoy Disney Julie, glad you afforded that passport finally

And for gods sake it’s not ‘hate’ it’s opinions. A few of the earlier ones were more hate but asking if Julie had a passport yet and why she doesn’t declare ads properly is hardly hate. Also, quote the full quote if you are going to. Convenient you missed off the legitimate concern about declaring ads properly isn’t it. So annoying how they bandy ‘hate’ around

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love the two kisses at the end Doreen, and soo good that Ana mentioned it as if they weren’t obviously sarcastic enough.

View attachment 34687
Thank you darling, I have yet to see Ana eat a single fruit or vegetable item, my comment wasn't hate just genuine concern at the horrendous diet she exhibits in every single video - no wonder people always mention it!!!

All about positivity, eh Julie?
She was the nastiest bitter old lemon, nastier than any of the 'hate'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually quite like Ana and respect that she’s worked hard and been on YouTube for years before getting her success.

However, I think Julie is a massive scrounger! If my daughter became like Ana I’d be a proud mother but I’d not bring out merch and do ads and basically try to piggy back off my daughters channel.

Personally think Ana did this as a way to tell her mum what she really thinks without directly saying it or it coming from her 😂. Because it’s funny how 90% of the comments were about Julie. Well done Ana! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly hope MORE youtubers do this. It can be the next big challenge [emoji23][emoji23]

Come on Saffron Barker, Mark Ferris, Imogen Hudson. React to your "haters" [emoji23]
Now now, let’s not forget the super duper nasey fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ana #3 - The Hate makes for good Click Bait, let's celebrate with some Skinny Shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have a weird relationship to say the least. I can't think of many things I'd want to do less than sit my mum down and tell her all the negative things people are saying about her. I'd find that very upsetting, yet Ana is amused by it? And brings up more of the negative comments about Julie than the ones about herself? Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reacting to hate video was a complete and utter mess. If Julie had've done her parenting right she would've taught Ana not to respond to hate but instead she sits in a video with her and feeds it and encourages it even more.. the whole thing is a complete embarrassment.
Also what's the situation with Ana and Atticus' dad, I assumed they had the same one but from reading previous posts it would appear they dont?

Reactions: 3
Omg Julie your pout and eyebrows are getting out of control now!! What’s in those Skinny tit Shakes?

B8550ED7-85EA-487D-88EB-16E1428F7D9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh did I get quoted. I’ve not watched. Does that mean I get some ad revenue? 😂😂
I hear Julie says this to anna any time there’s a comment calling her a MILF....

Hilarious they brought up the step mum conversation...
WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THST ANNA WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THAT DO WE ANNA 🤣🤣

From about 19 minutes.

Help me out here,
(Not judging.... before anyone gets offended 😬)
Julie had anna but she wasn’t with her dad. Then got with another guy when Anna was 1. Thats who Anna calls “dad”, he has a daughter who has a kid?? So he’s a grandad!?

She split up with him then got pregnant....but wasn’t with atticus’s father (Anna makes it clear that her and her mum were living alone when she got pregnant)

Now he’s married and has another kid? And atticus does have a step mum and a little break 😬 BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANNA 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hear Julie says this to anna any time there’s a comment calling her a MILF....

Hilarious they brought up the step mum conversation...
WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THST ANNA WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THAT DO WE ANNA [emoji1787][emoji1787]

From about 19 minutes.

Help me out here,
(Not judging.... before anyone gets offended [emoji51])
Julie had anna but she wasn’t with her dad. Then got with another guy when Anna was 1. Thats who Anna calls “dad”, he has a daughter who has a kid?? So he’s a grandad!?

She split up with him then got pregnant....but wasn’t with atticus’s father (Anna makes it clear that her and her mum were living alone when she got pregnant)

Now he’s married and has another kid? And atticus does have a step mum and a little break [emoji51] BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANNA [emoji35]
19:38 to be exact [emoji6]

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.