Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why does it look like she’s put a cut out of some black bin liners over her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s become ever more lazier than ever !!! I mean even her biggest fans must be getting annoyed of her constantly delaying videos . Maybe if she spent less time travelling around the Uk and spreading germs and more time doing her “job” then videos would be filmed in advanced so even if tomorrow’s hasn’t been approved she would have a back up one.

Reactions: 30
I don’t really go on here much in relation to Ana but why does she always wear so little? Is she not cold like at all?

Reactions: 10
Probably because she hasn’t washed her hair but instead sprayed a s*** load of dry shampoo in it. We all know Anas hygiene is poor 🤮
I don't know how these influencers are all so lazy with their hygiene. They do nothing all day, so surely they have the time to shower. I have the time to shower everyday and I have a job and am studying towards my masters degree. Why are they all so averse to personal hygiene?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate cancel culture but Ana has pushed her luck too many times , she needs a big reality check !!

we need someone with a big following to expose her and shame the brands that support her , they will soon drop her then!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve watched a couple of Haz’s videos this evening, including the holiday ones and I have to say I was really struck by how much more chilled and self confident she is than Ana. You can tell Ana is desperate to be like her (down to the freaking brown smoky eyeliner wow) but it’s so fake because she just doesn’t have the same energy. At all.

this doesn’t change how terrible their attitude to COVID is obviously. But I felt that Haz wasn’t putting on a big performance- she seemed genuinely grateful to have been given that holiday and just wanting to have fun, not caked in make up constantly, not shoving Ana in her vlogs for views. Ana by comparison is so cringe and comes across as painfully uncool (and I think she knows it).

What pissed me off the most was seeing Ana’s face and body truly unedited through Haz’s lens. She is selling her fans an outright lie. God. She looks NOTHING like her grid. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a girl having an untoned or ‘normal’ sized body but the deception is disgusting. She is asking her teen fans to aspire to body standards that don’t exist.

It has made me think Ana clearly has very low confidence in her own skin actually, and that she’s single white femaling Haz because she wants to be like her. It all comes across as arrogance but it’s quite sad. She needs to find a life outside all this superficial bs because its catching up to her, and I don’t think Haz or Byron truly care enough to catch her if she falls.

Essay over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 51
it is actually dissapointing when you notice how different ana is now, i watched her all the time around 2 years ago and she seemed lovely and down to earth. now she’s selfish, cocky and ignorant. those messages she sent just shows she doesn’t care at all - not even the slightest bit of remorse for anything she’s done. i don’t even recognise her anymore, shes so blatantly rude. she genuinely doesn’t care at all about anyone but herself yet all her minions swear she’s the kindest most sensible person in the world! such a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.