Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say here, that they wouldn't be surprised if more family friendly content showed up on AnNas channel? I'm also assuming Haz means cylindrical

Reactions: 7
Can someone confirm what she bought. I don’t want to sit through her video. Thank you xo

Reactions: 2
Can someone confirm what she bought. I don’t want to sit through her video. Thank you xo
She didn’t even show what she bought. Just a Louis box.

The box looked abit small for the suitcase though, it only looks slightly bigger than when I got my bag which was a lot smaller than a suitcase. I reckon it’s like the neverfull or Keepall Bandoulière

Reactions: 6
Wow that was a lot to catch up on her behaviour is again disgusting but not disappointing as she did it last time . Her outfits and hair make me want to :sick: I don’t understand the lack of hygiene it genuinely baffles me in lockdown it was the same what was she so busy doing then.

i wouldn’t wish covid on anyone but I just think someone close to her got it maybe she would understand it more.

Bad witch energy more like I have no hygiene and lazy energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She didn’t even show what she bought. Just a Louis box.

The box looked abit small for the suitcase though, it only looks slightly bigger than when I got my bag which was a lot smaller than a suitcase. I reckon it’s like the neverfull or Keepall Bandoulière
this is only the birthday vlog so she could stick an ad in there. They’ll be another ‘what I got for my 20th birthday’ video

Reactions: 12
Her gift message "you're killing it" more like you're probably contributing to people getting sick and dying pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it’s so irresponsible of her to go to Manchester and London and mix with loads of people and then go round and see her nan!! I’ve only seen my grandparents really far away in the garden as my grandad was shielding. And I’ve not seen any of my friends since March!! But it’s okay for Ana because she’s an influencer and she’s immune to getting covid

• Angry
Reactions: 41
she really does knock me sick
i hope to god one of the parents at atticus’ school sees what she’s doing cos im telling u if I seen that my kid would be staying at fuckin home until someone sorts her out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
lmaooo ‘you’re killing it’ no you’re potentially killing thousands of people my love x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This sounds awful but watching that vlog I find atticus exhausting. Constant screaming and making everything a performance when it’s not going his way. I don’t actually know how MeJulie deals with him 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This sounds awful but watching that vlog I find atticus exhausting. Constant screaming and making everything a performance when it’s not going his way. I don’t actually know how MeJulie deals with him 24/7.
idk how Julie deals with either of them. they’re both a massive pain in the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How many photos can she share from this day 🙄 Her hair and face look so greasy
4A157F6C-1467-4FB1-8816-A9A1B8694174.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
ana’s nan and Pam are cute I must admit but that pantomime was awful... I don’t like pantomimes at the best of time but this was too much lol

Reactions: 19
Its their own fault for bringing him up to expect everything. He is a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.