Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to send Haz a message but she doesn't accept messages from people she doesn't know so I sent one to Jack. He probs won't read it but I think anyone with Instagram should be messaging people and calling them out. Doesn't need to be horrible but they need to be reminded of the rules.
You can reply to her on her stories I think xx

Reactions: 1
That's what I did but it said she wasn't accepting any messages, so I messaged the bar instead and asked them why they let in an influencer who travelled down from Manchester.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What's up with all the angry face reactions tonight ana Julie is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mental health has taken a literal nose dive recently and I’m not getting on with my mum at home.
My boyfriend lives in the north west and I live in south Wales like I’ve mentioned before and his house is the only other place I can go, but I can’t.

Seeing her and her disgusting friends out and about without a care in the world makes me so so angry. I really need to get away from here, but I can’t. I dislike her.
hi off topic but I’m from South Wales and always available if u need a friend :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the fake ass apology meant nothing then. If her lame apology wasnt enough in the first place, so much for the ‘don’t worry guys i’ll be spending my birthday at home alone with my family’ but then a matter of days later is travelling down to an increasingly high risk area with someone from MANCHESTER who is literally going into tier 3 i GIVE up. As someone who is currently recovering from Coronavirus this is so infuriating. I haven't been able to leave the house in so long or been able to see my family for weeks (Some of us, AnNa, are actually following government guidelines) and my MH has never been so bad, she is incredibly frustrating. Her ego has hit an all time high because this girl seems to think she is a god given gift from above and that government guidelines don’t apply to her. I can not even begin to tell you how contagious this virus is, i have barely left the house the past few weeks and somehow still managed to catch it and bring it home to my housemates. I dont understand her at all, going to this crappy London meal was not essential at all, just another boost to her already ginormous millionaire cheap trash ego.

Rant over i’m sorry i had a lot to get off my chest 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Was wondering why I’d missed 4 pages on this thread. You can tell that she’s gone over the rules in London with a fine tooth comb to make sure she can say “I’m not breaking the rules :)”.

Though she STILL doesn’t understand social distancing.

I do think the rule of 6 inside but at a distance is a bit stupid personally cos how can you do that in a restaurant.

But given what happen 2 weeks ago, you think she’d give it a rest!

Reactions: 16
Alas less than a week and we’re back with her hanging out with people not from her bubble. Since lockdown ive only seen my best friend once and that was socially distanced with no hugs nothing. Now since the new rules have been implemented i think the next time i will see her is next year :( Ana has seen her friends several times and even went on holidays with haz. Why is she so selfish hanging out with them. They also see other ppl too and u never know they could be carrying it and hanging out not social distance means you spread germs. She cant say now she doesnt know. This is literal law- why cant she follow it like all ppl. Ah i dislike her so much

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So the fake ass apology meant nothing then. If her lame apology wasnt enough in the first place, so much for the ‘don’t worry guys i’ll be spending my birthday at home alone with my family’ but then a matter of days later is travelling down to an increasingly high risk area with someone from MANCHESTER who is literally going into tier 3 i GIVE up. As someone who is currently recovering from Coronavirus this is so infuriating. I haven't been able to leave the house in so long or been able to see my family for weeks (Some of us, AnNa, are actually following government guidelines) and my MH has never been so bad, she is incredibly frustrating. Her ego has hit an all time high because this girl seems to think she is a god given gift from above and that government guidelines don’t apply to her. I can not even begin to tell you how contagious this virus is, i have barely left the house the past few weeks and somehow still managed to catch it and bring it home to my housemates. I dont understand her at all, going to this crappy London meal was not essential at all, just another boost to her already ginormous millionaire cheap trash ego.

Rant over i’m sorry i had a lot to get off my chest 😅
Hope you recover well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whenever I see her now I think of roald dahl and the twits and how their ugly personality made them look ugly on the outside eventually 😂
hahahah I was just about to post this 😂 no wonder her face has swelled up, her posture is shocking and her nose filler has migrated early; she hasn’t got a care in the world for anybody other than herself and her privilege

92CDDEDE-9243-4C4B-9D9F-85C414A183E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got a reply from Jack to tell me that it was work event and they were all socially distanced!!!

I mean come on?

He was very nice his reply but still. I replied and told him there's no way he could think that photo was socially distanced and they shouldn't have been in doors with anyone from Manchester cause Haz isn't allowed to. Going to work in an office or shop is not compatible with going out for a 'work' dinner.

I messaged the restaurant/bar they were in and they've seen it and no reply.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I got a reply from Jack to tell me that it was work event and they were all socially distanced!!!

I mean come on?

He was very nice his reply but still. I replied and told him there's no way he could think that photo was socially distanced and they shouldn't have been in doors with anyone from Manchester cause Haz isn't allowed to. Going to work in an office or shop is not compatible with going out for a 'work' dinner.

I messaged the restaurant/bar they were in and they've seen it and no reply.
This is the thing, technically they can claim yes Ana and Jack were allowed to be there (at a social distance) but morally is it right to go somewhere that’s going into tier 2 that day? NO

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Yeah I think adding Haz in the mix is the problem. There's no way she was 2 meters away from Ana and she's from a higher risk area. When Ana replied to people on insta that people posted on earlier pages I'm sure she didn't say it was for work.

The bar should never have let her in when they took her address but I'm assuming this 'work' they talk of was a gifted meal.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
not trying to be nasty but would hardly class ana has a job nevermind having work events to go to🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ana #19: Spreading the ‘rona more than she spreads her legs, cos Ana gets laid only in her head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If she really didn't think she was doing anything wrong then why didn't SHE post about being out like she normally would?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.