Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dm’ed about Haz and Ana (more so haz, I know this isn’t her trend but thought I’d share) cut out my name but they said thank you for then the rest
I got the exact same response. I messaged back and said the response doesn't answer the fact they took a booking from someone from Manchester who under lockdown rules wasn't allowed to leave the area unless for something essential.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I work in a restaurant and when people book online or whatever they do not have to say where they are from. We have also been told from the start to trust people when they say they are from 1/2/3 households (whatever the government guidance), unless they are obvs taking the piss. I wouldn't go ham on the restaurant it isn't there fault. They could all be students living in the same flat for all they know. Defo ana/haz etc that we should be annoyed at!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only reason I contacted the restaurant is because it was a gifted trip so they obviously knew where all parties were from!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I dm’ed about Haz and Ana (more so haz, I know this isn’t her trend but thought I’d share) cut out my name but they said thank you for then the rest
They literally gave me the exact same reply. A copy and pasted message. Shows how much they care really. Some businesses only care about money.
This is what I replied to that message.
39A648BD-6A06-4326-8666-B7A929405EAD.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry the restuarant knew Haz lived in Manchester.... it is in on her instagram clearly. My mum is having to live at the hospital now, she is 60 but putting herself out there to help others.... Julie, Ana and Haz wouldnt know what hard work is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not only they get paid to do fck all all day and receive tons of freebies and PR gifts, BUT they also feel entitled to not follow the rules and get away with it!

It's honestly shocking how everyone defends them! Even that restaurant! At this point I also put the blame on our society for not being able to distinguish anymore what means behaving and what means not sticking to the rules

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
had a friend over last night. asked her does she know Anastasia Kingsnorth. her reply; "the one who always goes to McDonalds?"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ana doesn’t give a duck all she wants to do is go on a ‘night out’ dressed with her tits hanging out and get drunk

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
just keep messaging me julie about her skank daughter-maybe it will bring it home a bit

You can reply to her on her stories I think xx
since when can you disable instagram direct messaging requests? i've been wanting to do this for years due to the spam bots:cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just keep messaging me julie about her skank daughter-maybe it will bring it home a bit

since when can you disable instagram direct messaging requests? i've been wanting to do this for years due to the spam bots:cautious:
Unfortunately, until Ana can no longer pay the rent or Julie gets an actual job that pays her well, she’s got nothing to say tbh, i personally would love her to force ana to actually move out, but it’s not going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Settings > Privacy > Messages and you can set both to only people you follow. I used to get requests from those weird sex bots all the time so it’s been a life saver 🤣

Reactions: 9
Settings > Privacy > Messages and you can set both to only people you follow. I used to get requests from those weird sex bots all the time so it’s been a life saver 🤣
AHHHH I don't have that feature yet for some reason. Shame people like Haz can use it looool

Reactions: 10
the new photos on her story. 1) what is that outfit? why is she dresses like it’s the middle of summer it’s freezing out 2) her posture makes my back hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7FA2CD8B-9E65-4E1B-8A87-0E73088FF465.png

Guys quick go and look at her stories as the photos won’t make the feed and I know how gutted you’ll be in 24hours when they’re gone and you can’t see them xoxoxo #styleicon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.