Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully with Kim K revealing she’s actually a medium, ana will start buying clothes that are her actual size. Even her skinny dip range, it says she wears a medium... ana you’re not a size 4/6 hunny

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hopefully with Kim K revealing she’s actually a medium, ana will start buying clothes that are her actual size. Even her skinny dip range, it says she wears a medium... ana you’re not a size 4/6 hunny
Ikr, I’m tiny and I’m a size 4/6. Ana is definitely bigger size then she lets on. For someone with her chest size, she definitely does not fit into size 4 tops and if she does then it’s clearly too small for her....

Reactions: 26
took a little break from here but just wanted to say i completely agree. not only is it damaging to young girls there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being above a size 8 for god sake! i am an 8/10 and have seen comments on tiktok for example calling a size 10 overweight. yet my entire childhood i suffered with disordered eating and bullying because of how skinny i was! it’s just insane. as a so called influencer surely ana would want to embrace it and spread the message that any size is okay.. but no! instead she lies which is just so disappointing. also the manifesting thing annoyed me.. she gets everything handed to her. the hardest work she does is make fake apologies and telling her followers to swipe up then instantly gets thousands in the bank for it. manifesting things like apartment by next year 🥺🤍 like yes of bleeping course that’s gonna come true you are loaded with money and could buy anything u wanted at this point.. who on earth needs a 2 grand suitcase. can you imagine her walking through the airport in her full plt tracksuit and a designer suitcase 😭 cracks me up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haz do
Monkey aka Ana do

Baby princess has solved the world problems again. Yasssss Queen. Give us bare minimum.
Screenshot_20201021-215403_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-215343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
“The last video in the trilogy” alright Ana hun it’s your crap birthday content not a New York Times bestselling book series

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I saw someone call Size 10 plus-size the other day 🥴 Influencers like Anna who photoshop their bodies to look completely different annoy the tit out of me. They’re the reason why so many girls struggle with low self-esteem and body dysmorphia.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If Ana actually was into fashion she would realise that the only Chanel catwalk books that would be worth her time are not recent ones. I’m a fashion student and none of anyone I have spoke to likes Chanels newer collections. She probably would though, shes tasteless

Reactions: 21
If Ana actually was into fashion she would realise that the only Chanel catwalk books that would be worth her time are not recent ones. I’m a fashion student and none of anyone I have spoke to likes Chanels newer collections. She probably would though, shes tasteless
she loves anything with a recognisable designer logo slapped on the front

also does anyone remember mejulie used to buy designer bags when she was young but had to sell them all?? even if ana didnt run into as much money as she has now she'd probably spend her minimal income on designer tat

Reactions: 16
she loves anything with a recognisable designer logo slapped on the front

also does anyone remember mejulie used to buy designer bags when she was young but had to sell them all?? even if ana didnt run into as much money as she has now she'd probably spend her minimal income on designer tat
True. It appears recklessness w money at a young age runs in the family then

Reactions: 7
‘There’s no problem a play with my pussy won’t fix’ eurgh 🤮 I can think of plenty of problems it hasn’t fixed for you Ana, so...awks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she actually say this? 🤢🤢🤢
It was on the front of a birthday card she got. She read it out with a smug look on her face and then said ‘she pissed herself laughing when she opened it, because it’s the most accurate thing ever’

I don’t want to be that person, but I cannot believe she even showed the card or read it out, what about the young viewers that watch her channel 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 31
In Gaz’s video today she hinted that her sex confession videos are gonna be made into a podcast and might include other people.
Who’s betting entirely accurate will be ditched and Ana and Brian will join it.

Reactions: 20
Watching the new video now... books really taking a beating from Ana here

‘I really don’t like books’:(
‘An amazing Netflix documentary that I didn’t know was a book’ :(
‘Thames and Hudson... so they’re LEGIT BOOKS’ :( (as opposed to fake ones????)
‘I’m not opening ANY OF THEM’ :(
‘A candle to sit on top of the books’ :(

Nothing like influencing the future generation to read hey

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I have a couple of those books in my room and I got them because I was genuinely interested in fashion and how it has changed and the history don't see the point if you are not interested in the brand when did she ever speak about Gucci or Dior.

Reactions: 21
“The last video in the trilogy” alright Ana hun it’s your crap birthday content not a New York Times bestselling book series
She probably learnt the word trilogy this year

And looool at her getting books. She'll use them to prop up her desk.

Of course she got into manifestation and law of attraction because Haz has. What an actual loser.

And "books" = the secret and coffee table designer books 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually hurt my eyes a bit trying to look at her eyebrows .. how blurry and smudged and tit do they look lol? I thought my eyes weren’t focusing properly lmao
Never mind should’ve gone to Specsavers ... you should invest in a better eyebrow brush Ana hun

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.