Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they went out for the meal on Ana’s birthday , it was the night before as Julie posted her outfit of the day on Instagram (orange dress) on Monday which is the dress she wore for the meal , can’t see our Julie wearing it two days in a row, so what exactly did Ana do on her birthday ? Explains why she was so quiet on social media that evening.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When Atticus threw a fit when the candle was lit. The screaming and behaviour was slightly odd. If he acts like that around his family, what is he like at school and in public?!
Atticus is growing up as a little Mejulie :sick: Just look at how Julie behaves in public (remember that Tesco scandal earlier this year or the Costa cup episode)
That doesn't surprise me at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She bought herself something from Prada because of all of her 'hard' work on her misspelt skinny dip range and the Louis for her birthday because again she knows she works 'hard' right we have been in lockdown for months where most brands and all of that dried up because of what happened.

She thinks making a range which she only designed is hard work and only recently has the 'work' picked back up slowly for influencers I am just baffled on what all this 'hard' work is. I would love to see her do a normal job for a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She was sat slagging it off saying why bother making a cake. I’m sure I could even hear attics say ‘this is on video’ so even he knew she was being spiteful.
Yeh and while they were cutting the cake Julie said “I’d rather buy a cake that gets eaten” but it got cut off. Dunno if she was actually referring to Pams cake in that bit

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Must be so hard making tit TikToks all day - poor ana/Anna. I really feel for her...makes my 50 hours I do a week seem slightly pathetic doesn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anna’s concept of hard work is so laughable. She doesn’t run a business and isn’t booking any jobs. Even Saffron works harder than she does 🤣 Just because you picked out a few crappy designs for a Skinnydip collection and film yourself eating McDonald’s doesn’t make you a boss babe luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know like a few of you have said, anas work is not hard work. It could be classed as hard work if she had a ton of big brand deals, maybe even shoots going on but all she’s done was look at her skinny dip, agree to the collection ideas and then post a few pics on Instagram for lounge or whatever and just about pre film 2 videos. That could be done in one day. Imagine her with a real job, or even as a uni student with modules on top of her and tight deadlines. She’s so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She bought herself something from Prada because of all of her 'hard' work on her misspelt skinny dip range and the Louis for her birthday because again she knows she works 'hard' right we have been in lockdown for months where most brands and all of that dried up because of what happened.

She thinks making a range which she only designed is hard work and only recently has the 'work' picked back up slowly for influencers I am just baffled on what all this 'hard' work is. I would love to see her do a normal job for a week.
She kept qualifying it too by saying at least twice “I know I work hard” as if to respond to those who think she doesn’t..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Working hard by sitting eating junk food, recording it and sitting on your arse editing it is hard work? As an employer I wouldn't employ Ana, her behaviour says a lot about her. She might want to take a walk in a nurse's shoes or a supermarket worker who is probably on minimum wage working 40+hrs to scrape money to live. If anyone deserve the tit that she has got then its all the workers who worked throughout COVID and still are or people who genuinely don't have a lot. Like when she receives stuff from brands she could use 1 to test out on videos to advertise if its something she's had before she could easily give stuff to charity or pick random fans to gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she considers rehashing the same 'challenges' hard work, then she really needs to reevaluate herself. I would love to see her volunteer in a hospital/care home etc to really experience hard work.
I'm just sick of influencers in general rewarding themselves for the barest of minimums. They literally congratulate themselves for breathing.
I'm chronically ill and confined to my bed most days, yet I do more than she does and I don't even congratulate myself that much. It's exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can we talk about the cringe message she wrote to herself on the Louis Vuitton card? 😂 😂
She's so self absorbed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just because you can afford designer brands, doesn’t always make you a better/nicer person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think they went out for the meal on Ana’s birthday , it was the night before as Julie posted her outfit of the day on Instagram (orange dress) on Monday which is the dress she wore for the meal , can’t see our Julie wearing it two days in a row, so what exactly did Ana do on her birthday ? Explains why she was so quiet on social media that evening.
didn’t she go out with her dad/stepdad?

Is Pam the one that posted All Lives Matter 🤔
Yes. Don’t think she’s very educated bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit confused about who Pam is. Is she actually a family member or her Nans friend? If so, why does she look about 15 years younger than her 😂 and does she not have any of her own family at all? Bit weird

Reactions: 4
Bit confused about who Pam is. Is she actually a family member or her Nans friend? If so, why does she look about 15 years younger than her 😂 and does she not have any of her own family at all? Bit weird
speculated to be her nans carer

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed in a few of Anastasias videos that julie had been really cold towards Pam I really get the feeling she doesn’t like her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.