Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave Pam alone !! 😭 she seems lovely like the nan, she seems more like a daughter to the nan than Julie .

Reactions: 36
To be honest I thought what the nan and Pam did was so sweet. I thought atticus was ridiculous as usual and Julie was a witch but hey ho. Can’t have it all

Reactions: 54
Julie was going on so much about the amount of energy she put in like the Tesco cake at the end and then comparing it to the homemade one in a sense is that not a bit of a reflection on her parenting attitude and she was clearly jealous of the amount of effort that the nan and Pam put into Anna's birthday. Julie could have done something like that also if she had really wanted to imagine being that crude and spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
syd and ell bringing out a skinny dip collection, wonder if theirs will contain spelling errors and 🥰😍barcodes🥰😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are some of these comments real - saying ana looks like Rachel from friends🤣🤣🤣 seen quite a few saying she looks like her mum too like it’s a good thing🤣🤣🤣🤣
AF1588A6-A0E2-44CA-B759-EF11AE89CA19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
NO but the way she blew her candles out i feel ill😭gal blew with so much force she could have knocked down every house on the street and infected them all with her covid germs whilst she’s at it

hahahahaha wait what
Please no I can't cope with another thread been took over by people playing who do you think you are

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I felt like I was on crack watching that vlog! That so called pantomime 😂 bloody hell
I felt so embarrassed watching it
I would never post anything like that online
Also Atticus dancing in that white rabbit costume.... oh dear... I feel sorry for him. Imagine growing up and finding those embarrassing videos of yourself online

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The birthday vlog was just... weird... can't think of any other way to describe it. Also the child's behaviour when the sparkler came out wtf? Isn't he like 6 years old now and he's still acting like a toddler would, screaming and crying? It was all very strange. Think she should just delete the whole thing and pretend like it never happened, after all that is what she's best at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I felt so embarrassed watching it
I would never post anything like that online
Also Atticus dancing in that white rabbit costume.... oh dear... I feel sorry for him. Imagine growing up and finding those embarrassing videos of yourself online
To be honest I don't think she should much of Atticus online. I can maybe understand a few clips of him on holiday or nice family days out, but she should really edit out the melt downs, the strops etc. He may consent to it now, but he won't full understand how this could impact on him in the future. Ana should be protecting him, but in fact she's using his behaviour for "entertainment".

Reactions: 37
i would love to find the video on her channel where the 'new ana' started to come in, would be quite interesting. i know we all say its when she moved into her new house, but surely there must be a few video where you can slowly see it happening.

Reactions: 10
NO but the way she blew her candles out i feel ill😭gal blew with so much force she could have knocked down every house on the street and infected them all with her covid germs whilst she’s at it

hahahahaha wait what
Nanny Wendy and Pam aren't married. Pam is engaged to a man. I think Pam is a friend rather than a wife or carer. They both seem to have hearts of gold and i thought the birthday surprise was quite sweet.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I don't think she should much of Atticus online. I can maybe understand a few clips of him on holiday or nice family days out, but she should really edit out the melt downs, the strops etc. He may consent to it now, but he won't full understand how this could impact on him in the future. Ana should be protecting him, but in fact she's using his behaviour for "entertainment".
Also how does it make Julie look. Like imagine the other parents and the teachers at his school watching him behave like a brat. They must be the laughing stock of his school.

Reactions: 22
I thought the birthday surprise was cute but I felt like Ana was embarrassed as she’s trying to put on this ‘boujee’ front and must have been thinking ‘I’m 20 years old and they are putting on a pantomime show for me’. I understand her grandma did it out of love as Alice had a deep and senitmenral meaning but it didn’t seem like Anna appreciated it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I genuinely think atticus ruined that birthday party thing and that’s why she was off.
her face when he was on one during SparklerGate said it all to me, not one to defend her but I’d be the same, imagine havin your birthday ruined because of a sparkler, thatd be my birthday over for me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's too thick to realise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.