Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she not declared the video as an AD in the thumbnail or title?????? She’s literally breaking the law
It drives me crazy lol
Everyone report
Spam spam spam her

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Totally agree with Julie bitching about the cake. It was soooooo obvious she was jealous because she hadn't made one. What a nasty cow, it really came across badly.
Totally agree, so many British you tubers have become so Americanised because they watch so many American influencers. It suits Americans because culturally they’re more comfortable with showing off their wealth etc. But when brits copy it, it does come across really cringey

It’s the rule of 6 now, so you can have 6 people from diff households (that still applies where they live).

I thought the panto was quite sweet. Her nan is definitely the most likeable member of the family. Atticus screaming over the candle was annoying.

And I found it really rude how Julie was bitching about Pam’s cake at the end. Just because Julie wouldn’t (or couldn’t) bake something, doesn’t mean someone shouldn’t make the effort to bake a really nice cake. People like that really wind me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree with Julie bitching about the cake. It was soooooo obvious she was jealous because she hadn't made one. What a nasty cow, it really came across badly.
I know if it were my birthday (or just usually) I’d much sooner appreciate a cake homemade than one in the supermarket that you could buy anytime. Like even if Julie didn’t make it she should appreciate Pam doing so, but I guess they only appreciate baked goods when they’re #gifted from that gross sinful delights

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This sounds awful but watching that vlog I find atticus exhausting. Constant screaming and making everything a performance when it’s not going his way. I don’t actually know how MeJulie deals with him 24/7.
The screaming over the sparkler candle, it was exactly as you said, exhausting to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That whole video was so awakened to watch. Yes her nan and Pam are very sweet but I felt so weird watching it!

Reactions: 32
The recent vlog really highlights how much her appearance has changed, it's so sad as she was so nice looking.

Also!! It's so irritating when she goes on about how "hard she works" no you don't hun, you sit on your arse eating minging food and film it. Get a real job!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
C8411A98-58E5-4942-BFEB-88EEF323169D.jpeg

She had a glow up between 2017 and 2018 but managed to have a major glow down between 2019 and 2020 🥴 The lighter brows, darker hair and mucky fake tan do her absolutely no favours, not to mention the travesty that is her nose filler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
View attachment 279553
She had a glow up between 2017 and 2018 but managed to have a major glow down between 2019 and 2020 🥴 The lighter brows, darker hair and mucky fake tan do her absolutely no favours, not to mention the travesty that is her nose filler.
The biggest thing is making herself look like she has no lips too. Her face just looks bland and uninteresting because she makes everything one shade of orange.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My teenaged sister used to watch Ana but even she said she can't watch her anymore because she has become a total different person and not realistic.
Ana probably would do a TikTok saying 'The old Ana can't come to the phone right now, she's dead' because she think she's this 'insta-baddie'. No hun, you're just basic. The old Ana was so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I used to watch Ana regularly 2017/18 but I think she changed when they moved to the new house. She was so much prettier with her normal skin tone, lighter hair and normal brows. And this supposed “fashion sense” she’s found is unreal (like when she was saying how much she loved those hideous trousers in the new video), she looked so much better when she just wore jeans and a top. She’s just not relatable anymore in any respect

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to watch Ana regularly 2017/18 but I think she changed when they moved to the new house. She was so much prettier with her normal skin tone, lighter hair and normal brows. And this supposed “fashion sense” she’s found is unreal (like when she was saying how much she loved those hideous trousers in the new video), she looked so much better when she just wore jeans and a top. She’s just not relatable anymore in any respect
Same here, I came across her when I was watching people's morning routines and hers came up back in 2018. I agree, she's become unbearable with the constant talk of sex/body count, her horrible fashion and grubby look.

Reactions: 14
When Atticus threw a fit when the candle was lit. The screaming and behaviour was slightly odd. If he acts like that around his family, what is he like at school and in public?!

Reactions: 56
Julies hella salty that Pam Actually made the effort to make a cake for ana no Tesco cake tastes better than a homemade one😭 and Atticus‘ behaviour is appalling then again can’t blame him with them pair as role models

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 279553
The 2020 Ana looks like the before on Snog Marry Avoid and the 2018 Ana looks like the after. She looks her best in 2018. I'm sure she'll return to her more natural self when she realises less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what did Julie say about the homemade cake? cba watching her pointless, greasy drivel she calls ‘content’

Reactions: 16
what did Julie say about the homemade cake? cba watching her pointless, greasy drivel she calls ‘content’
She was sat slagging it off saying why bother making a cake. I’m sure I could even hear attics say ‘this is on video’ so even he knew she was being spiteful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Anyone notice that ballon comment no more 1 balloons at the front only 2 is she not planning on making it to 30?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.