Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, yes Hazbeen and YouDoRonRon are from Manchester and thusly are the more guiltier parties in their rule breaking at the moment.

However - Anastasia has a bigger following and thusly more of a responsibility to show that she AND her friends are acting appropriately. She is complicit in their actions and behaviour and is showing herself right up. She, in my view, is almost encouraging it. Not what you should be showing your audience.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Haz comes from an area that’s in tier 2 so that apples to her where ever she goes. Even if the area they go to into tier 2 Haz has come from a tier 2 area so she can’t be meeting up with people she doesn’t live with indoors. Manchester are also literally about to go into tier 3. How stupid can you be

It literally says online that anyone in tier 2 should only be travelling to other places in the UK for essential reasons only. Also even if Haz wasn’t there there is no social distancing which is a thing EVERYWHERE in the UK. Her apology meant nothing she doesn’t care one bit.
In Manchester they are in Tier two and you are not supposed to travel unless it’s for work or education

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I bet she's staying in London in a hotel for the night. Probably share a bed with Haz aswell.
she's an idiot she's said herself she knows the rules are changing at 12 so she's aware, forget the restaurant does she not realise that that means she cannot mix indoors with any of her friends within the next 2 hours???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
she's an idiot she's said herself she knows the rules are changing at 12 so she's aware, forget the restaurant does she not realise that that means she cannot mix indoors with any of her friends???
I mean who knows what she'll do but clearly they've all been drinking unless they plan on the train back home.

Reactions: 5
What’s annoying about Ana is she picks and chooses which part of your message to reply to. Like she’ll reply saying “I’m out for dinner I’m not doing anything wrong” but ignore the part where you say she’s not social distancing from a person from Manchester which is actually breaking the rules

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Whenever I see her now I think of roald dahl and the twits and how their ugly personality made them look ugly on the outside eventually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My mental health has taken a literal nose dive recently and I’m not getting on with my mum at home.
My boyfriend lives in the north west and I live in south Wales like I’ve mentioned before and his house is the only other place I can go, but I can’t.

Seeing her and her disgusting friends out and about without a care in the world makes me so so angry. I really need to get away from here, but I can’t. I dislike her.
I'm so sorry to hear this lovely and I know how you feel! I've fallen out with everyone in my family several times since the lockdown because they've irritated me. It's so hard when you can't get away for a few days and see your boyfriend. Please stay strong and know that you are a good person who is doing your bit during an incredibly difficult time. I really don't like Ana anymore because she just gets her way and gets away with it every SINGLE time. Sending you lots of love and know us tattlers are here if you ever want to rant! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like Haz has gone home on a mega bus or something but I feel like Ana will have stayed in london

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like Haz has gone home on a mega bus or something but I feel like Ana will have stayed in london
Ugh. Harriet has come on a train or coach or whatever down from Manchester and obviously needs to get back there. But the fact she's come down, cut about all over town, been out for dinner, not socially distanced.... And is now on a bloody MegaBus back home spreading her germs even more - it really makes me grind my teeth!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm so sorry to hear this lovely and I know how you feel! I've fallen out with everyone in my family several times since the lockdown because they've irritated me. It's so hard when you can't get away for a few days and see your boyfriend. Please stay strong and know that you are a good person who is doing your bit during an incredibly difficult time. I really don't like Ana anymore because she just gets her way and gets away with it every SINGLE time. Sending you lots of love and know us tattlers are here if you ever want to rant! ❤
Thank you so much lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tried to send Haz a message but she doesn't accept messages from people she doesn't know so I sent one to Jack. He probs won't read it but I think anyone with Instagram should be messaging people and calling them out. Doesn't need to be horrible but they need to be reminded of the rules.

Reactions: 15
Tried to send Haz a message but she doesn't accept messages from people she doesn't know so I sent one to Jack. He probs won't read it but I think anyone with Instagram should be messaging people and calling them out. Doesn't need to be horrible but they need to be reminded of the rules.
Haz will just block you anyway i speak from experience

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe we should report the restaurant for inviting someone from Manchester down. I mean that itself is insane never mind the fact she went!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.