Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just messaged her to say as a Londoner please can she consider why it’s not safe or smart for her to expose herself and her area to 1000 cases a day as we’re hours from tier 2 lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just messaged her to say as a Londoner please can she consider why it’s not safe or smart for her to expose herself and her area to 1000 cases a day as we’re hours from tier 2 lockdown.
yeah also like we don't want her here....London hasn't been as badly affected as the north up until now and the rules are changing tonight which is very sudden as tbh most people here thought we'd stay in tier 1 as things weren't that bad, she's not only risking her own safety but everyone elses too

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
yeah also like we don't want her here....London hasn't been as badly affected as the north up until now and the rules are changing tonight which is very sudden as tbh most people here thought we'd stay in tier 1 as things weren't that bad, she's not only risking her own safety but everyone elses too
Oh no I TOTALLY AGREE. But she doesn’t care about anybody else’s safety so I’m sort of trying to hook her into replying.

Reactions: 9
I wish I had the confidence and a care free attitude to go out with for my birthday next week with my boyfriend. :) These influencers think they are entitled to celebrate their birthday 20 times during a pandemic like get over yourself.
My mental health has taken a literal nose dive recently and I’m not getting on with my mum at home.
My boyfriend lives in the north west and I live in south Wales like I’ve mentioned before and his house is the only other place I can go, but I can’t.

Seeing her and her disgusting friends out and about without a care in the world makes me so so angry. I really need to get away from here, but I can’t. I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I honestly can’t believe she thinks she’s doing nothing wrong! Why doesn’t she understand she isn’t allowed to see Haz and not social distance from people!?!? How thick is she?!

when she says it isn’t until 12... where’s she planning on staying tonight?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfortunately the only way she would be able to understand this whole situation, would only be if she experienced it in first person or any of her relatives did

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t even have the energy anymore. She has no idea.
Plus the pubs, bars and restaurants are gonna be shut in like 10 minutes anyway. I suspect they'll go to the hotel they're at and have a party of some sort. Honestly she boils my blood.

Reactions: 21
Plus the pubs, bars and restaurants are gonna be shut in like 10 minutes anyway. I suspect they'll go to the hotel they're at and have a party of some sort. Honestly she boils my blood.
She cant be in a hotel with Haz because they have to be in her social bubble

Reactions: 11
Ahh and off she goes again. At least she's giving us plenty of stuff to talk about!

You would think that after all the recent backlash and her "learning" she would have avoided showing herself up any further. Clearly not.

Dingbat Harriet and dopey Byron are no better. From my understanding, with them being from Manchester, they shouldn't be travelling unless essential nor seeing anyone from outside their household (even if it is outside - but correct me if I'm wrong). Yes the rules are changing all the time and Boris and his cronies reckon the 'rona won't be floating about in London infecting social groups until 00:01 tonight - but let's be frank, she should have known better and thought about how this all looks and ultimately how her behaviour affects other people. If she's in London still, I'll personally happily pop her on a train to duck-off-ville - get out of my city: you're part of the reason we are locking down further. Dick.

I'm really not a fan of "cancel culture" - this is how someone earns their income after all: but.... this. girl. deserves. to. lose. everything.

She was such a nice person back in the day - thoughtful and generous and kind. Look at her early tattle threads: they were all about hoping she didn't lose herself and become a Saffron. But now I kind of wish she WAS more like Saffron - who at least cares about how she represents herself so she doesn't lose her career. An(n)a has genuinely imbibed the belief that she's invincible, untouchable, and is floating around in her own little narcissistic bubble of self importance. She's got a bit of a following and a bit of money and now has completely changed as a person. It's a huge shame to see.

But the old oath will haunt her: pride comes before a fall. And oh boy do I hope she falls.

I'm not one to usually bother messaging brands about their representatives behaviour but I'm about to spend the weekend doing so. I hope her brand deals get pulled and then maybe she will think about her actions. People have lost everything due to corona: family, friends, incomes, businesses, hobbies, passions. Time for her to taste a bit of what it's like.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t she not realise that Haz is from one of the worst affected places!! Aghhh I want to bang her head against a wall, what is wrong with her!!
All of this is why we’re going to end up in another lockdown! Does she not realise she’s spreading stuff all over the country!! Haz shouldn’t be leaving unless for serious reason abs definitely should not be sat next to Ana!! We definitely need to get it out there somehow and she might finally own up to it(definitely asking too much there but she can’t keep getting away with it!!)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And all this time attitcus is going off to school and interacting with other children some that could live with elderly parents or grandparents this is what annoys me more

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.