Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cap doesn’t go with that coat at all
Right? I’m sorry but these coats are Burberry knock offs and don’t suit casual outfits, she just looks like she’s gone to run errands and forgot a coat. I hate those caps honestly, they scream chav to me and they look horrible on ana and Byron

Reactions: 11
Is she really wearing byrons tit now?? It’s like she’s desperate to make people believe they are a thing... so cringe

Reactions: 15
Im only now getting round to watching her new video, but Jesus Christ how much foundation does she use, i use one, maybe two pumps of foundation, and 3 if I’m going out and need that extra bit of coverage, why’s she using 7 pumps of each colour????

• Sick
Reactions: 14
she’s out in London with Haz and Jack Edwards! Did she not learn a single thing from last time?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
she’s out in London with Haz and Jack Edwards! Did she not learn a single thing from last time?
The restrictions have changed for London haven’t they? Where you can go to the pub with people outside your bubble, stupid bleeping witch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
not me calling out ana and her replying saying it’s not in tier 2 until 12(?) but then deleting her story... UM no luv you know you’re in the wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She removed it from her story real quick 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And has has traveled down from a tier 2...... wankers the lot of them

• Angry
Reactions: 24
FFS why can't she just follow the bloody rules?! We're going to end up with another national lockdown at this rate with people like her flaunting the rules. My area has been giving an amber alert as we're close to going into tier two as cases are going up in the county (Dorset).

Aren’t you still supposed to social distance though??? From people not in your bubble
Yes anyone who's not in her bubble she needs to be 2 meters away from. But apparently everyone is in her 'bubble'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this is what she said to me
I honestly hate how people treat these gov rules like they mean anything??? So corona can only spread starting tomorrow, not today??? I’m pretty sure they give leeway for people who may not be able to get out of certain situations by then. My god, I barely even know what’s up with the rules rn but anyone w a brain or compassion is limiting their going out regardless right??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.