Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 You big disgrace, spreading corona all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unrelated but how are these influencers affording to live in the wave house even if it is temporarily, as well as all the extra stuff like helicopters, etc. are they being sponsored by a private company or something just so confused with how they set it up and why tbh
There's a thread for Kate and Carmie and I saw on there that it's paid for by investors. On the ig page it also says 'powered by (cant remember the name) management.

Reactions: 8
I could imagine Ana having a few crocodile tears speaking to saffron about what’s been happening and how she’s just doing her job etc. Saffron would of course reassure her and that everhything will be fine . Soon as Ana’s back is turn Saffy B will be on the fone to her management pitching an idea of a reality show to find her a new BFF as Ana has totally fucked her and she binned her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I could imagine Ana having a few crocodile tears speaking to saffron about what’s been happening and how she’s just doing her job etc. Saffron would of course reassure her and that everhything will be fine . Soon as Ana’s back is turn Saffy B will be on the fone to her management pitching an idea of a reality show to find her a new BFF as Ana has totally fucked her and she binned her off.
To be fair Saffy B isn’t very sympathetic of others either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But she's come from a hotspot and could be carrying the virus, spreading it to people who could end up a lot worse than her.
Sorry i meant the literal rules. She won’t be denied entry like in Manchester unfortunately because technically it’s legal. Ofc it’s still very wrong and inconsiderate.

Reactions: 9
tbf I am quite shocked that Julie has said nothing about Ana mixing and mingling in this current situation. Knowing how annoying and paranoid Julie is, I'm more than surprised she hasn't forced her to be careful

Reactions: 25
tbf I am quite shocked that Julie has said nothing about Ana mixing and mingling in this current situation. Knowing how annoying and paranoid Julie is, I'm more than surprised she hasn't forced her to be careful
Her mum can’t force her to stay at home though. She’s like 19. There’s no way Julie hadn’t voiced any concern? Most mums are very paro about the situation, but ana technically can do what she wants. It’s not like Julie is gonna publicly shame her own daughter

Reactions: 12
"Stayed safe from her family" - what? Lol. Also she might not have known but Haz would've as a resident. And they definitely knew when they were rejected from China Whites
It would infuriate me if she advised she didn't know. She would obviously check the rules if going abroad but people should do their research if they are travelling within the UK too. Its clear there are hotshots and differing restrictions. People should look into the rules if they plan to travel to a new area. She also knew as the other bar she planned to go to wouldn't allow it but if she does come clean she will just cover it up with 'i didn't know' 🙄

Reactions: 7
Come on Julie, call the police on her, do us all a favour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
lowkey feel like Julie is giving Ana a right telling off through text messages hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it would be a good idea for everyone to message her management on Instagram here, and comment on their last two photos (of Ana's skinnydip collection & magazine appearance.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it would be a good idea for everyone to message her management on Instagram here, and comment on their last two photos (of Ana's skinnydip collection & magazine appearance.)
They still haven’t go back to me from yesterday but i agree everyone do it please.

Reactions: 11
Just sent her management a rather long email, which I’m surprised I managed since I just woke up from a nap lol

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.