Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 You big disgrace, spreading corona all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A7E7771A-F427-445E-A009-EFB851550C72.jpeg
Title creds to @Lauren-1996! Original title was too long so had to be edited.

Summary of the previous thread:
- Anna returned from her recent holiday to Greece and had to quarantine for two weeks.
- Allegedly got her nails done before her quarantine period was up.
- Released her main priorty - a Skinnydip collection which consists of spelling mistakes, plants and ✨barcodes✨
- Went to Revolution Deansgate Locks in Manchester and mixed with three other households, thus breaking the lockdown laws.
- Was originally supposed to go to Chinawhite but was rejected after she was reported for not being in the same social bubble.
- Has been deleting all comments calling her out for not social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Love the title! I'm hoping that there's a big fat fine waiting for her at home, don't know if she's travelled back yet.

Reactions: 25
God she's just an idiot. Someone tweeted a pic of one of the bags and it looks so cheap and nasty, like those cheap shops you get with tatty clothes and the shops called 'Sparkles' or 'Woman Fashion' lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Based on saffron and haz's insta stories looks like they’re all in London now :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They all creep me out to be honest... Byron is the creepiest. also if he lives in Manchester and is on lockdown, should he be going to London?!

Reactions: 22
How are they all going round everywhere? I thought new rules were announced last week? My brother welcomed his first baby last week and I’m tit scared for him to come and pick a gift up incase he has it how do these ppl even have the bollocks to be mixing with everyone 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 28
From the .gov.uk website "You can travel outside your area. However, you must not meet people you do not live with in their home or garden, whether inside or outside of your area, unless they're in your support bubble."

Reactions: 29
They’ll probably say it’s work so they can do it. Byron and Saffron aren’t even pretending to stay apart.

Reactions: 18
if i was julie I’d be acc furious, if she was my daughter she’d have to find somewhere else to live cos there’s no way I’d put myself n my son at risk just so she can make misspelt merchandise

Reactions: 45
If you looked in the dictionary for the meaning of 'scumbag' it should come up with Anastasia Kingsnorth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She hasn't deleted my comment on YouTube yet but I've commented on a few and she's deleted those ones.

She's such a vile human being. It's her young and impressionable fans I feel sorry for.

I really hope she gets her just desserts.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.