Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 You big disgrace, spreading corona all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t care about this global pandemic at all does she? what a sad little life Ana. I would absolutely hate myself if I was her right now.. how can she feel no shame in what she’s doing at all and still have the nerve to show her face on YouTube for another boring take away video. Talking about how she ‘OBVIOUSLY’ doesn’t go out to get them she Uber eats everything. duck off you silly moron you go from home to Santorini to Manchester to home to London but you think by saying you never go out to get your takeaways that will save your arse?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
if i was julie I’d be acc furious, if she was my daughter she’d have to find somewhere else to live cos there’s no way I’d put myself n my son at risk just so she can make misspelt merchandise
Ana is practically like the 'breadwinner' of the house, sadly she can do just about whatever she wants

Reactions: 14
Haven't really commented on anything lately but the witch needs a reality check, for sure. Imagine if she was one of the unlucky ones and brought it home to her Mum and Atticus, and even her poor nan. You don't know what health conditions her nan might have. I'm a keyworker and I haven't had any time off since april, I'm exhausted and I'm lashing out on the people I love because I can't sleep and working 7 days a week sometimes. I can't even see my sister since she lives in London and she's just come out she's pregnant and she's working 40 hours a week. I'm truly disgusted by Ana. Just stay at home ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Haven't really commented on anything lately but the witch needs a reality check, for sure. Imagine if she was one of the unlucky ones and brought it home to her Mum and Atticus, and even her poor nan. You don't know what health conditions her nan might have. I'm a keyworker and I haven't had any time off since april, I'm exhausted and I'm lashing out on the people I love because I can't sleep and working 7 days a week sometimes. I can't even see my sister since she lives in London and she's just come out she's pregnant and she's working 40 hours a week. I'm truly disgusted by Ana. Just stay at home ffs.
Lets not forget Julie was/is a smoker, and smokers are more likely to struggle with breathing.

Reactions: 21
She’s not only putting Atticus at risk but also the other kids at his school that he could potentially pass it onto.

Reactions: 27
As awful as it sounds, her having it and giving it to someone she cares about is probably the only thing that will make her see sense and realise she's been an absolute reprobate

• Heart
If only she’d put the same amount of energy into addressing the situation as deleting her YouTube comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
unrelated but how are these influencers affording to live in the wave house even if it is temporarily, as well as all the extra stuff like helicopters, etc. are they being sponsored by a private company or something just so confused with how they set it up and why tbh

Reactions: 9
I have been trying to get across to some of Anas fan accounts that Ana has actually done something seriously wrong. This is one response...View attachment 266163
"Stayed safe from her family" - what? Lol. Also she might not have known but Haz would've as a resident. And they definitely knew when they were rejected from China Whites

Reactions: 19
"Stayed safe from her family" - what? Lol. Also she might not have known but Haz would've as a resident. And they definitely knew when they were rejected from China Whites
Exactly. I have voiced all of this to this account & many others.

Reactions: 4
I have been trying to get across to some of Anas fan accounts that Ana has actually done something seriously wrong. This is one response...
she's been living with her family for the past two weeks.. how is she "keeping safe from them"? 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I did manage to get across my point with one fan account. Pretty sad that even her fans don’t think she’ll care if they voice concern to her.
0B9A4F87-7B3C-4248-AC80-AE112615920C.jpeg

This comment on her video :( If she deletes this, she's truly an awful person
Jess, we're so sorry for your loss <3
This actually made me tear up. Yes we may criticise Ana for a lot of stuff that doesn’t matter to most people but this really does. To think this is the influence she has and it does affect her fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
unrelated but how are these influencers affording to live in the wave house even if it is temporarily, as well as all the extra stuff like helicopters, etc. are they being sponsored by a private company or something just so confused with how they set it up and why tbh
That’s what pisses me off about influencers, they’re over privileged. There’s homeless people, people in extreme poverty, people losing their jobs and then there’s these twats literally wasting money to boost their ego

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't dislike her but she needs to understand what sort of message she's sending out.

She is not untouchable and cannot do what she wants.

Fame has gone to her head and is making her believe she's above critism and the law.

If you have go through the effort of deleting comments calling you out, you know you're in the wrong.

Reactions: 30
I don't dislike her but she needs to understand what sort of message she's sending out.

She is not untouchable and cannot do what she wants.

Fame has gone to her head and is making her believe she's above critism and the law.

If you have go through the effort of deleting comments calling you out, you know you're in the wrong.
EXACTLY THIS! This is not hate, this is just trying to get her to do the right thing.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.