Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
C3E68C1E-A4EF-4725-A66B-B509A1A6A371.png

if we get a line we win a jar of pickled onions. two lines and we get a mcdonalds. full house and we all get a priorty phone case x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

rattlesnake

Ahhh reposting as we are now on page 48... How quickly her thread has moved!!

Anastasia TravelsNorth #18 - wrong priorty fake apology

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Scapier88

VIP Member
Maybe julie’s locked her in the house 😂😂
Installed a cat flap on her bedroom door and is just posting big macs and rolling onions through it.
Whilist atticus stands there ana what would you rate the cat flap out of ten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Ailia

Chatty Member
When you see coronavirus on the floor but remember you’re an influencer so you can just step right over
55DCAC91-3A57-4E0F-8385-F506966A5741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Happygolife

Those that have reported her to her management and other places have you had any replies? Curious as to what they've said?
Lee Stafford replied to me saying ‘rest assured we are looking into allegations with Anastasia Kingsnorth, we appreciate your feedback’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Scbu

VIP Member
I think we can assume Anastasia is reading all of this so...
Anastasia people liked you and routed for you because you were normal , you came from a single parent family with not much money , back in the day you were down to earth and real , we got to to see your family struggles .

Now you are spoilt and have totally lost where you came from. Every gift you receive , the thanks I love you to every brand just rolls of the the tongue.

what you did these last 6 weeks has been totally selfish , two holidays abroad where bad enough but you then go to Manchester to spread your germs and then to London!!

shame on you , you will get you’re down fall! Trust me !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

hllewis

Chatty Member
Anyone else can't stand Haz either? I find that she looks like that proper bitchy friend that will stab you in the back and be nice to your face!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Right boys and girls, let’s take your bets. Guess a basic line that will be used in Ana’s “Apology” video
i’m still learning
we all make mistakes
because i’m in the spotlight
i’m not a virgin (somehow wiggled in)
mental health was struggling
i know it wasn’t right but

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Haz posted a story of her dad having COVID earlier this year and she still goes out 🙄 not a brain cell between them all
Ana being silent speaks volumes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63