Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 You big disgrace, spreading corona all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she do makeup looks or try on hauls anymore? I just feel like she’s so lazy and if a video idea involves more than stuffing her face then she’s not interested. Now she’s making money with brands she’s giving up with YouTube, why can’t she do a try on video of her own collection with SkinnyDip ??
Her food eating videos have never appealed to me, but that’s her entire channel content nowadays so she can gtfo

Reactions: 19
Why can’t she do makeup looks or try on hauls anymore? I just feel like she’s so lazy and if a video idea involves more than stuffing her face then she’s not interested. Now she’s making money with brands she’s giving up with YouTube, why can’t she do a try on video of her own collection with SkinnyDip ??
Because that requires effort. The minute YTers can make money from another platform the quality of their channel declines dramatically because it’s easier to make money from a quick insta post than it is to film and edit a 10 minute video.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What was the blackfishing picture? Scrolled back through this thread and couldn't see it

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't saffrons thread but none of her new collection has sold out which is interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
saffron is a pain in the arse but i do find her videos watchable, better than the whole “watch me eat more tit/look at these free clothes/watch me suck up to HaZ & bYrOn”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it is a shame that her "fans" want her to make good content and give her so many suggestions for good content that requires some effort but she ignores them all and still posts her eating food with her mouth open and calls it her job

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.