Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing to add to prove julie ain't tit, can distinctly remember in one video her saying she liked that voldermort looking creature jeffree star. Add the fact she also supported trump, says bleeping all really 😂
When did she say she supported Trump? That’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted saying she’s still with Haz😂 she hasn’t ditched her best friend to go suck some good dick

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder how many of them she’s shagged, I’m sure she can’t wait to brag about it in her next pointless Q&A

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For her it must be a once in a lifetime to be at a table with so many lads, enough so she forgot to tag her best friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“I got pregnant in Kavos and I don’t know who the dad is... *NOT CLICKBAIT*

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Where’s Haz and the girls they met on holiday?? Why she with all these boys?
Why does she have to make it a big deal every time she's with boys? 😂 like, are you 11? I swear that's what early teens with no love/sex experience or whatsoever, do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.