Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 224070
Not surprised, literally no one is socially distancing on that boat 🙄
She’s actually ruining it for everyone else, they’re the people giving brits a bad name. Plenty of people I know including myself have gone abroad since the restrictions have been lifted for one reason or another (visiting family, couldn’t cancel, key worker needing a break) and guess what we all social distanced, we all wore masks, we all followed the guidelines of the country and the ones who now unfortunately have to quarantine when returning are going to quarantine.

It’s quite easy to go on holiday whether in the UK or abroad and social distance/follow the guidelines and most likely not contract COVID, at the end of the day in theory following the guidelines Ana would more likely to get it where she lives rather in Greece, but people are being selfish, I don’t have an issue with people going on holiday (whether uk or abroad) but please follow the guidelines!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A packing video!!! Tone deaf!!!! She does realise most folk are not going away this year! Thousands of people have lost their jobs! Urgh

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What’s with all the thread suggestions? We’re not even there yet!

Has anyone checked the rules for Corfu? All about wearing masks everywhere and I haven’t seen her wear one once!
exactly! If I'm not wrong they should be wearing it in any public space that's crowded

Reactions: 11
the brown hair really washes her out, its too chocolatey toned if that makes any sense. looks really dull. there should be natural highlights in your hair etc, im no expert obvs. but they should've added some highlights in to make it look more real, it looks like a cheap wig

Reactions: 46
In the new vid she said that she is gonna have to diy some shorts from misguided because they’re too long for her liking, they to me look like the perfect length like they’re short but cover your bum. You can also see by the crotch area on the shorts that they’re aren’t even that long..
61BF1750-8350-44FE-92DF-9CD224E07F09.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
it bugs me more than it should that she calls charity shops thrift shops

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In the new vid she said that she is gonna have to diy some shorts from misguided because they’re too long for her liking, they to me look like the perfect length like they’re short but cover your bum. You can also see by the crotch area on the shorts that they’re aren’t even that long..View attachment 224152
She really needs to starting eating clean, her face is so bloated, it even looks like its starting to droop here in this screenshot 👀 The dark hair also makes her look a lot older..

Reactions: 19
Omg what was the ooo situation
Please can someone make a FAQs at the begging of the new threads when we get it? Dirty pad along with others have been spoken about way too many times🤣

Reactions: 46
Her hair always looks so dirty! Does she rub fried onion into the roots of her hair? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she shoved saffrons swimming costume to the side when picking bikinis 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Her hair always looks so dirty! Does she rub fried onion into the roots of her hair? 😩
It's even more evident know that she's gone brunette.
My hairdresser has always told me that bleached hair/ balayage hair is less likely to get greasy because the hair tends to be dry due to the bleaching process. Whilst when you dye it with a proper rich colour, the hair is nourished and gets oily easily. So I'm not surprised that Ana's hair looks as oily as McDonalds fries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Quite random but I had YouTube on my tv the other day while I was tidying up and it was on auto play and it was playing old Ana vlogs from years ago when she was in her old house/had just moved into her new house. I used to LOVE those vlogs so much. Especially when she spent time with her friends from home, like Tanesha(not sure on spelling, sorry!) They were just so chilled and easy to watch and just made me feel really cosy and content and she came across really well and like someone I would want to be friends with. She could literally be doing the most mundane things like going to the shops or tidying or going out with friends but I enjoyed them.

I know people grow up and especially the age that Ana is she will be growing up and changing as a person a lot over the years but I feel sad that YouTube and insta make people so different as well. It’s like nothing is genuine anymore and they become so money hungry and will literally flog anything.
I used to love her old videos too, now I literally roll my eyes at every video she posts

Reactions: 19
Another thing to add to prove julie ain't tit, can distinctly remember in one video her saying she liked that voldermort looking creature jeffree star. Add the fact she also supported trump, says bleeping all really 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.