Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has already been posted. I see that Ana has broken lockdown rules again by having her make up professionally applied, that part of the beauty industry was going to reopen on 1 August, but the PM put a halt to it. However Ana obviously doesn't care, neither does the make up artist, so they're broadcasting it on Instagram. Plus the MUA's mask looks weirdly positioned, like it's under the nose and not on her face properly. So far I've seen Ana, Louise Pentland and Joe Wicks break the rules by using make up artists. Just so annoying.
I cannot believe this. The rest of us can’t do this but Queen Ana can. Wtf seriously???

Reactions: 14
I find it so odd when influencers will post a petition or informational post on their insta story and their next story is a bleeping selfie of them posing or even worse an AD! It just feels so odd to me
i run a jewellery page on insta (all handmade) when it happened, i felt like i shouldn't post any stuff related to my work on my story and i also felt awkward about posting on the feed. i kept spamming links and petitions on the story, i just felt too bad to post anything at all that had to do with my page, i dont know how influencers do it especially with a selfie of themselves, like do they not feel awkward? i only have 300 followers on my page, they have thousands

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200807-131803_Instagram.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this. The awkward nude bra or dress whatever is just making me stare at her boobs being squished into it.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 204496

Not sure how I feel about this. The awkward nude bra or dress whatever is just making me stare at her boobs being squished into it.
I personally think she looks so basic in this picture. Proves she really isn’t drop dead gorgeous like she seems to think.

However, I am living for the fact that she now has filled in eyebrows (she always looks unfinished because of this)
And she has a matching foundation to her body which isn’t (really) orange....like normal

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 204496

I know I don’t know how I feel about this I feel like she’s trying to look like Kim K’s makeup shoots but she just looks so basic like @Birthdaycards said. Something about her in this photo doesn’t look right to me

Her nose defo looks bigger post fillers.

Reactions: 29
Also just wanted to add whenever I go back to the video where she did her makeup badly to see how her mum reacted, I honestly can’t believe how Julie speaks to Anna! Like even when Anna told her it was a prank her reply was “that’s a two minute video you idiot” in the most horrible way, actually makes me feel bad for Anna, I would literally cry if my mum ever spoke to me like that...

I’m the middle of watching Anna’s news video and isn’t atticus like 5/6 why is he have a 6 chicken nugget meal? I swear I had a happy meal till I was around 10🤣🤣
By 10 I was on 2 happy meals a time til the lad working there suggested the extra value meals haha

By 10 I was on 2 happy meals a time til the lad working there suggested the extra value meals haha
oh and I think the like of the 'all lives matter' will have stopped her Love Island dream.
No chance they'd let someone on after that, neither would strictly etc

Reactions: 16
View attachment 204496

As much as I don’t like that she’s broken lockdown rules by having a makeup artist, you have to give credit where credit is due. The makeup artist has done a pretty good job with Ana’s eyebrows, and made her look a lot better than how Ana does her makeup.

I much prefer this photo of Ana that the photographer posted vs the ones Ana posted!
0CB0E0C6-9808-4140-93F1-D47288C437C1.png

Reactions: 10
View attachment 204496

her face looks like it’s been washed off. whenever she posts stories or pics on her insta her eyes look huge with super long eyelashes and are so bright, but in this photo shoot her eyes look small and aren’t popping. not sure how to explain,

Reactions: 19
Stop arguing about the kid. He is used in Ana’s videos & will be discussed because of this, please keep it civil as none of us want to talk badly about a child, however he is regular “content” for ana, so he’s not off the table. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Not being funny that brat has only had pizza twice in his life and doesn’t like it , I just can’t
Ok as much as Atticus can come across quite bratty and not very well-mannered at times, I don’t think it’s fair to word your comment the way you did. He’s only like 5/6 (I’m not sure) but only having pizza twice in his short life isn’t really a big deal nor is saying he doesn’t like it. You can eat something once and decide you don’t like it. Your comment comes across very rude and honestly sounds like you’re hating on a little boy. I’m not sure if your intentions were good or bad but...

As much as I don’t like that she’s broken lockdown rules by having a makeup artist, you have to give credit where credit is due. The makeup artist has done a pretty good job with Ana’s eyebrows, and made her look a lot better than how Ana does her makeup.

I much prefer this photo of Ana that the photographer posted vs the ones Ana posted! View attachment 204530
100% this is so much nicer of her. She seems to be obsessed recently with her new side profile showing her filler. But she really looks so much better face on

Reactions: 10
Even with her make up professionally applied, she still looks bad imo. I think if I saw her for the first time in those pics, I would think she's pretty but I've seen her un-bloated face so now I can never not see it!!
Also, she got her make up done but still made the artist stick to her rules of hardly any colour in her eyebrows and a very nude lip. How boring.

Reactions: 29
I must agree I’m not a fan of the makeup. I think it’s the eyeliner. Although it makes a change from her usual!

Reactions: 16
How desperate is she to be a ‘tiktok/brandy melville’ girl. The way she keeps saying ‘thrifting’ as if she hasn’t spend the whole of her life wearing PLT and fast fashion makes me die. She’s just suddenly decided this is she style because everyone else has, it’s not a unique hobby that she’s had for ages. There’s also something that really gets to me when white fiat 500 ‘influencers’ buy tops/sweatshirts with logos on that they have no idea the meaning of, e.g saffron thinking ‘Metallica’ was a cool print. Giving me second hand embarrassment to the max.
Omg this annoys the hell out of me. I wear band tees because I listen to/like the bands. It pisses me off when you see 16 year old girls who listen to Taylor Swift wearing Nirvana tshirts thinking theyre now some punk rocker.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.