Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think that self love = being naked on Instagram. Fair play if you fancy doing that but starting a hashtag for people to show they love their bodies by posting naked is just strange to me. I can be confident and love myself without posting a hashtag thank u. Just encouraging more self validating content if anything imo. Likes, insta content, nakedness does not equal self love. Knowing in your head and treating yourself kindly is self love. But I guess express it how you wish 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
6BEE47F7-141C-43D7-9B3D-065E5CA3F48D.png

so is she encouraging her followers (aka anas) who are young teenage girls to post near nudes on Instagram or?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It makes me sick that Julie would think it's okay to post content like that to Ana's young viewers who most likely wouldn't even notice that she isn't even naked and post a picture of them being naked and putting all sorts of hastags that child predators would search to get off too. How does Julie not realise that this is not okay? Like imagine when Ana someone had put the exact same thing up and Ana did that, how would that make Julie feel? I mean if that was my little cousin doing that I would be going batshit crazy. Imagine how a parent would feel that a full grown adult with two kids encouraged there ten year old to post naked pictures on the internet which would be there forever. I don't normally go off on these threads, I don't normally get all worked up but this makes me sick like I actually want to throw up. Julie should know better, someone needs to do something that will make her realise that it's not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m not good at using Instagram but am I right in saying no one has recreated the Julie pose using that hashtag?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.