Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ana just say in her new video that people mix up her and Saff because they both are blonde?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
"Everyone has an obsession with wanting me and Byron to be together"... okay love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Honestly can’t believe a 40 something year old woman wants to sit in a video like that talking about ‘body count’

Also Ana is soooo in denial about her and Byron, I reckon she really likes him and would jump at the chance of being with him.

Reactions: 32
wait did ana say her mum works for her at one point .. also lol no one wants you and byron to date and no one LITCHERALLY thinks u look like saffron omfg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly can’t believe a 40 something year old woman wants to sit in a video like that talking about ‘body count’

Also Ana is soooo in denial about her and Byron, I reckon she really likes him and would jump at the chance of being with him.
Literally this!! Why do they think a body count is such a thing to big up like it’s pathetic how much she brings it up, almost like an immature 14 year old girl😭 also imagine your ‘most requested video’ being one that your mum talks about how many people she’s shagged after being asked her body count by a 12 year old mcminion who only cares because Ana’s bigged up her own body count and vergenity story 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she literally said in that video that everyone is obsessed with her Byron getting together.... but isn’t she the one who’s basically going on about him all the time

she did this with Jed. She would go on about him all the time, hinted at them being together by taking photos etc and them complained when people would constantly ask if they were together or if she liked him

Reactions: 28
wait did ana say her mum works for her at one point .. also lol no one wants you and byron to date and no one LITCHERALLY thinks u look like saffron omfg
Genuinely she’s trying to market her and Byron as the next Zalfie/Janya or like Bryce hall and Addison Rae on tiktok but no one gives a duck, her and Byron are both plain no personality dwerps who get the giggles over anything sexual. No one is shipping them and no one gives a duck about their romantic relationship. Get together and stfu or don’t and stfu. It’s so jarring. She’s been trying to make her and Byron a thing for the last year and a half but it’s really not working because there’s no depth to either of them. There’s more depth to two brick walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
also I’m pretty sure she could’ve made her recent video SO juicy with her julies assumptions. I’m sure she went so many good ones but she just said loads that were repeated from previous videos or assumptions that we already knew. Like if she or atticus was an accident or if she was jealous of Anas income

• Wow
Reactions: 11
"Everyone has an obsession with wanting me and Byron to be together"... okay love.
HAHAH LMAO it's just you honeyyy
no one cares

Genuinely she’s trying to market her and Byron as the next Zalfie/Janya or like Bryce hall and Addison Rae on tiktok but no one gives a duck, her and Byron are both plain no personality dwerps who get the giggles over anything sexual. No one is shipping them and no one gives a duck about their romantic relationship. Get together and stfu or don’t and stfu. It’s so jarring. She’s been trying to make her and Byron a thing for the last year and a half but it’s really not working because there’s no depth to either of them. There’s more depth to two brick walls.
Absolutely this

Reactions: 12
‘We’re both blonde so people always get us mixed up’

Ana and Saf? Mixed up? I dont think so

• Haha
Reactions: 38
also I’m pretty sure she could’ve made her recent video SO juicy with her julies assumptions. I’m sure she went so many good ones but she just said loads that were repeated from previous videos or assumptions that we already knew. Like if she or atticus was an accident or if she was jealous of Anas income
exactly
she plays safe and chooses the same questions every time. Queen of recycled content and questions
Like the one "You dislike some of Anas friends" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: she thinks that mentioning that in every single video would boost up comments and likes because ppl think it's Saff

Reactions: 17
I agree! It would of been such an interesting video. Again, hyped for no reason like all of Ana’s other videos. And why did Ana join in when she’s already had an assumption video? Maybe Julie didn’t like half the questions and couldn’t make it to 10 minutes which is why she seemed so agitated/done.

Swear she makes half these accusations up herself as well.. why would her 12 year old ‘fans’ want to know Julies body count or anything about her to be honest?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
"Everyone thinks that either I copy Saffron or Saff copies me"
No we just think it's you copying her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
she just answers the same tit in every video with questions in it??? lmao her content is at an all time low.

Reactions: 24
"Everyone thinks that either I copy Saffron or Saff copies me"
No we just think it's you copying her 😂 😂 😂
Genuinely someone name me one personality trait, mannerism, look or aesthetic Saffy B has stolen from Ana. No love, no one thinks saffron has copies anything about your greasy, unoriginal self. You’ve stolen most of her entire lifestyle and tried to make it your own, and are incapable of having any idea or thought of your own. Your videos are either ‘rip offs’ of hers, the same idea you’ve done 7 times before or an idea from your 12 year old McMinions. It’s an accumulation of the three that has resulted in your jarring channel, if you actually had a personality your channel could actually go places but it doesn’t because you’re so bland 😭

she just answers the same tit in every video with questions in it??? lmao her content is at an all time low.
Genuinely you could watch a video one or even two years ago and see the same boring questions answered in the exact same way. The same crappy way of saying it too. Nothing has changed because Ana still has the same stale non existent personality she had then.

Last edited:
The way she said she wants Julie to have a life outside of the house in the new video 😶😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.