Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of Ana trying to act like she is healthy and exercises all the time. Posting her meals that are like a five year olds with cucumber, onions and Tomatoes..just because u eat some vegetables doesn’t mean you’re a fitness guru babe.Stop trying to copy Saff, u missed your chance a while ago.I think she realised how far Saff has come and she just wants to copy her but she’s far to lazy
And its even sadder the fact that she has a nice natural figure!! if she worked out just a little bit, she would get even better results than Saffs!! in even less time

Reactions: 14
52586921-E0B2-42BA-8200-4A935DCD674C.png

‘Makes them look even’ Yeah sure Jan
AFE90523-69CE-456C-B61B-AD1AF3DAA1FD.png

Pretty sure you’re supposed to wear an bikini top with that but...🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Anyone seen her and lenn holmes have been engaging with each other on twitter? Think one tweet was Ana alluding to doing a video with her. In the nicest possible way lenn's youtube is for an older audience whereas Ana is way more PG. Also lenn has a natural personality and she's funny so I can't imagine Ana bringing much to the table in a video of them together. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I’m all for commenting on this thread where Anna doesn’t have to visit but I think making comments on her profiles about her used pad (or anything mean) isn’t necessary. I think it’s likely she just doesn’t know she left the shot in there again, otherwise she would’ve cut it out like she did the first time.

Reactions: 3
I’m all for commenting on this thread where Anna doesn’t have to visit but I think making comments on her profiles about her used pad (or anything mean) isn’t necessary. I think it’s likely she just doesn’t know she left the shot in there again, otherwise she would’ve cut it out like she did the first time.
i think instead of mentioning it on her profiles, someone could message her privately and ask her to cut it out or remove the video, i thought she wasn’t taking it down for the attention and it made me really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
i think instead of mentioning it on her profiles, someone could message her privately and ask her to cut it out or remove the video, i thought she wasn’t taking it down for the attention and it made me really uncomfortable.
Ah no, she cut it out straight away and turned off all the comments. She just hasn’t realised there’s a less clear shot of it still visible

Reactions: 7
Travelling to London to get some impressions for dental because it's probably #gifted #spons I wouldn't class as an essential journey. Support your local dentist and pay them for god sake.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she actually wore a mask on the train seeing as it’s now mandatory 🤔

Reactions: 11
No matter wether she knew it was in the shot or not she still shouldn’t have left a used pad in the corner, it’s disgusting. I think she deserves to be called out for it. Not only does she not wash her hands but she leaves dirty pads lying around her bedroom floor.🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No matter wether she knew it was in the shot or not she still shouldn’t have left a used pad in the corner, it’s disgusting. I think she deserves to be called out for it. Not only does she not wash her hands but she leaves dirty pads lying around her bedroom floor.🤢
i think julie should take more action too, she didn’t even care when ana said she didn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet, and i wonder how she reacted to anas pad on the floor.

Reactions: 10
I don't get her life at all she just wants to have followers and likes. For example her instagram photos recently. She's not really a fashion instagram nor beauty actually? She's taking bikini pics whilst standing on her bed frame. Take it outfit or in the bathroom mirror, make it relevant. Same with the other ones she's creating all these (I'd say digusting) outfits but it's literally all for likes. Because she never goes out, when she does It's only ever to tescos or to take these pics for instagram. What is her purpose exactly? Is she interested in fashion, if she was surely she'd look up brands not just the cheap ones. Is she interested in photography? Surely if she was she wouldn't be standing on her bloody bed frame to get a white wall. I genuinely couldn't imagine living a life solely for likes and followers.

Reactions: 21
do we think mejulie will make a star appearance in tonights video? is it the assumptions video? whats she gonna ask her lol "HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE FOR YOUR FLAT MUMMY ADS?'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ig accounts Ana and saff’s minions create for them really creep me out lol with all the collages and “omg she’s so perfect” posts. I don’t get the point of them, they aren’t that famous?? They just film random vlogs and challenge videos imo yet they have a whole fandom created???

Reactions: 9
i think this is just cos Saffron’s new line is out tonight. I want to see julies video too! I can predict it’ll be her getting annoyed when people say she doesn’t work, and her talking about not having a man
I’m quite interested in the Julie video too, I’m curious on what the questions will be and if Ana will hit back on any of Julie’s answers.

Although part of me thinks Julies answers were horrible and Ana will never post it lol

Reactions: 6
Number one) what the duck is that face she’s pulling????
5A6AD069-ED7D-4FFB-85D8-437F739D3812.jpeg

Number 2) buy some god damn jeans that fit pls???
7D965745-D4DE-49E9-AAEB-72CB5577DC81.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.