Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis really said “I’ve had the majority of meals so this might be difficult” then proceeded to say she’s never had QUICHE, salmon, BBQ RIBS, Caesar salad, olives ?!?!??!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also, how can she say the smell of an olive repulses her and find them bad (I know they’re an acquired taste but they don’t smell of anything) but the girl eats pickled onions and onions daily. She was just like Julie in that part😂😂
My exact thoughts -- she literally eats raw onions, like SIS?! And she disliked everything she tried, even though she claims she's tried everything. The only thing she liked was the mushroom arancini which is just a fried ball, right up her alley 😂 I actually laughed out loud when she said she will order sweet potato fries over regular fries from now on, basically only b/c all of her friends order it when they go out to eat lmao

I know picky eating isn't something to harp on, but Ana goes on about wanting to travel the world. A big part of traveling is trying new foods from different cultures, which she orders fast food when she goes to other countries lmao. I actually know young kids who are less picky than her... I guess mejulie is partly to blame as we know that whole family's food palette is VERY limited -- Ana didn't know the difference between raw smoked salmon & cooked salmon (which I'm sure a lot of people don't like raw salmon but prefer cooked salmon)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Watching her, her mum and brother rate flapjack out of 10 on her bed. I can’t anymore, it’s like an alien trying to integrate in to human life.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but this is literally the worst video idea ever... foods youve never eaten?? Ohmygod how boring can you get??? Even a eating spicy food for 24 hours would be better wtf seriously people eat new foods all the time.. she may as well have titled it “eating food for 24 hours 😜😜😜” even worse is the fact that the foods she hasn’t tried are literally all common foods

Reactions: 11
CE2B6976-528C-47F7-B788-F1B595AB818B.jpeg

Picture of pub goers today, if Ana went to the pub today honestly I think she’d be the blonde girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think the thing about education is really scary now. In ireland here kids have been out of school since March. It is now the summer holidays so they wouldn't be able to go back anyway yet. Lots of talks about small classes and small groups. I heard one minister say its a impossible hard thing to plan get all kids back to school. Children who want to go onto college and be doctors and nurses, teachers whatever else have to have education for that and even just to do your state exams so you can live life and get a job afford to be able to eat. You need education. It's really scary to me that it's been taken away. Kids might never go back to school. They probably will somehow. Kids who graduated last year from secondary school are probably so thankful.
It honestly feels like the good old days of a proper education is gone. Kids won't be able to go to school. Time is passing by when they should be in school. They will have missed so much time if they do ever get to go back.
It's just so scary to me. Don't think Ana would think of that or others. People who graduated from school this year haven't got to go on to college in the normal way or went to prom.
Yea I graduated this year and missed out on grad ceremony and prom lol, but knowing Ana and how she dropped out I feel like she couldn’t care less bc she never finished high school so it doesn’t matter to her that there are others who actually finished school? Sorta like a “I dont have it so it’s useless”
mentality if that makes sense

Reactions: 9
i cant believe the girl put milk in herbal tea.
No actually I can

and she literally doesnt like anything cos she didnt do it bleeping properly. Smoke salmon? tescos ribs?

The only thing she eats and enjoys are bleeping onions and maccies chicken nuggets. this girl is the definition of BLAND

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but this is literally the worst video idea ever... foods youve never eaten?? Ohmygod how boring can you get??? Even a eating spicy food for 24 hours would be better wtf seriously people eat new foods all the time.. she may as well have titled it “eating food for 24 hours 😜😜😜” even worse is the fact that the foods she hasn’t tried are literally all common foods
All the food she ate was normal food it wasn't anything crazy. She didn't like any of it. I've ate all the food she has in this video and like it. Its just common food that everyone eats. The only thing I haven't tried is olives and I really want to like the herby olives with the mozzarella and tomatoes like she has. I only tried pickles a few mths ago and I love it. They're super low calorie which is good. They are so vingery. I finished a large jar in two days. So I hope olives might be the same cause I'd like to love them. Anyone who like pickles/gherkins wrap a pickle in a slice of ham and eat it like that. A nice tasty snack :)

Reactions: 7
witch really said 'I wish I'd gotten on the sweet potato fries bandwagon a couple of years ago when everyone else did'. Sorry, what? Didn't realise there was a random surge in the popularity of sweet potato fries back in 2018? She talks such tit.
And that she’s never had them before, just nabbed a few off of other people’s plates 🙃 2+2 must = 5 in her head

Reactions: 13
Yea I graduated this year and missed out on grad ceremony and prom lol, but knowing Ana and how she dropped out I feel like she couldn’t care less bc she never finished high school so it doesn’t matter to her that there are others who actually finished school? Sorta like a “I dont have it so it’s useless”
mentality if that makes sense
Awk I'm soo sorry you missed your grad ceremony and prom...especially since you worked hard to graduate...honestly be so so proud of yurself for graduating. As for Ana she thinks hard work is posing around for pictures and eating food on camera.
I get the feeling that Ana thinks school is for idiots...I feel like she might have the mindset of why go to school when you can vlog yourself and get money...well maybe if she worked harder at school she would know how to work. Ana is earning all this money and not investing it properly... and youtube wont last forever. Hopefully this makes sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awk I'm soo sorry you missed your grad ceremony and prom...especially since you worked hard to graduate...honestly be so so proud of yurself for graduating. As for Ana she thinks hard work is posing around for pictures and eating food on camera.
I get the feeling that Ana thinks school is for idiots...I feel like she might have the mindset of why go to school when you can vlog yourself and get money...well maybe if she worked harder at school she would know how to work. Ana is earning all this money and not investing it properly... and youtube wont last forever. Hopefully this makes sense lol
Yea!! A snobbish mentality, it’s just disappointing bc I feel like she didn’t even try, seeing as she said she quit after the first day of 6th form...

Looks like Jed is in a relationship with the girl on his latest TikTok (@imogencribb) as she is replying to comments on her TikTok to confirm. One less boy for Ana to desperately associate herself with!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So was the shein haul sponsored??? She claimed it wasn’t, however I get the feeling shein have said don’t say it’s sponsored. Only because, I’ve seen quite a lot of youtubers do shein hauls recently, and yeah it could be a trend, but they all seem to be spending £300 plus... grace foley from grace and grace uploaded a video today titled ‘I spent £300 on shein... worth it?’ Which sounds similar to anas

Reactions: 12
Looks like Jed is in a relationship with the girl on his latest TikTok (@imogencribb) as she is replying to comments on her TikTok to confirm. One less boy for Ana to desperately associate herself with!
She’ll start making tiktoks and vids about how to deal with heartbreak next

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else find it funny that as soon as lockdown is over saffron decides to see and go on holidays with her new boyfriend rather than her ‘bff’ Ana who she ‘misses so much’

Reactions: 22
Yea!! A snobbish mentality, it’s just disappointing bc I feel like she didn’t even try, seeing as she said she quit after the first day of 6th form...
Sixth form is hard work but all my teachers said, "if you put in the work you'll do well" and I feel like Ana thought it was like GCSEs which are quite hard but a levels are like another big step up. She should've at least stayed for the first year of sixth form and get AS levels which are better than nothing I suppose. I feel like she thought she could just cruise through them and get good marks...but maybe I'm wrong

Does anyone else find it funny that as soon as lockdown is over saffron decides to see and go on holidays with her new boyfriend rather than her ‘bff’ Ana who she ‘misses so much’
I don't know how it works but they definitely copy ideas for videos off each other...and maybe saffron decided that she wanted to go on a holiday without Ana so that she couldnt copy a vlog idea lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.