Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say it was Byron, that was just my guess as Saff already has a place andsomeone said Byron was looking too?
Saffron is buying not renting I think - Thats how they made it seem anyway. I remember her saying she didn't realise how complicated buying somewhere would be. So naive. She said it had to be two bedrooms at least but would make sense if she wanted one room for her filming stuff only and gave this excuse to Ana.
Think would be way complicated if Ana lived with Saffron anyway as then technically Ana would be paying rent towards Saffron's mortgage :ROFLMAO:

Byron and Ana will be INSUFFERABLE together. I think that'll be the end of me watching her channel!

Reactions: 13
If Ana lived with saffron she wouldn’t be able to copy her video ideas right in front of her eyes that’s why she won’t move in with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think they're friends with them are they? Doesnt Carmie rip Saffron and Ana to shreds?
I believe they are friends with ana but don’t like Saf which makes it quite awkward . I think Millie T used to be friends with saf tho so I’m not sure what happened there

Reactions: 8
B0E3C136-F65E-42AD-A5B4-9AD70414D7BC.jpeg
17488FA1-28AF-4F5F-9683-7A6657A7E4B1.jpeg

Hi Ana! Hope you’re having a nice day you sweaty non showering Saffy B wannabe greaseball, should really consider leaving your management girl, the amount you look in on here and do what we say less then a few hours later! Feel free to post any personal enquiries you need advice on and we’ll all chip in and tell you the appropriate way to deal with things and give you the life lessons jules never gave you xxxx pass my love on to julie’s left sperm brow xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think they're friends with them are they? Doesnt Carmie rip Saffron and Ana to shreds?
Oh I don’t mean they’d join the social climbers. I just mean her videos would become like theirs -young people who’ve made a lot of money online living (and drinking) in their new shared house with their content surrounding the same topics of sex, drinking etc over and over

Reactions: 5
of course Ana wants to move to London now cause Saff is. Girl get a bleeping personality.
I caught the end of the insta live but it wasn’t anything interesting just her bragging about where she’s been on holiday and where she wants to go.

Reactions: 12
Are those screenshots from a recent vid :eek:
I’m not sure, someone replied to Her with them on Twitter. As much as I dislike the girl, something about the comments made me feel a bit sorry for her, in the sense of her opening her twitter and seeeing them in her notifications

Reactions: 18
Me Julie was queuing for primark. Saw a photo of the queue for it in Rushden lakes and it had the same barriers in Julie's insta story. I bloody hope she went for things she actually needs. I work at primark in London and my god, the amount of people who queued for up to an hour to then come in our store and moan about everything and queue for the most pointless things was infuriating. So glad I don't work at that branch, can just imagine her shouting "jealous are ya!!!" to the poor staff that would have to control her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched her TikTok live, says she wants to move out next year live in London for a year then build her own house with lots of windows

Also me Julie was seen on the news standing in the queue

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she said she wants to move to London 😂
Anyways I don't think she will ever move in with Saff, as much as they play the "besties", for some reasons I just can't see them living together
Saff has a daily routine, works out, seems more tidy while Ana is dirty, eats crap and does nothing all day
I have the feeling they would argue 24/7

Reactions: 12
Yes! I agree with what you've said.
I started watching Ana's videos 3 years ago for a reason. Because we are the same age and I found her really really relatable. And also because I considered her like a normal teenager and enjoyed watching her.
If I criticise her nowadays , it's not because I dislike her, but because behind my criticism there is real disappointment and sadness. It's so sad to see her "new self": she is full of herself and money literally has gone to her head.
Not to mention her recycled and therefore boring content.
You put this perfectly! Totally sums up how I feel! Wish she would go back to what she used to be like as I genuinely really enjoyed watching her and following her ❤

• Heart
Anyways I don't think she will ever move in with Saff, as much as they play the "besties", for some reasons I just can't see them living together
Saff has a daily routine, works out, seems more tidy while Ana is dirty, eats crap and does nothing all day
i bet they would act like bffs on camera and then just argue when they arent recording. also, how did saff and ana get so close? i've always remembered saff being kinda big on youtube and ana was always a smaller youtuber, i wonder how they became 'bffs'

Reactions: 7
Definitely and Saffron seems like the type of person who needs to surround herself with people who DO things all day, everyday. Ana will happily lay in bed for a week if she knew she didn't have anything else to do.
I also think Saffron would hate living with Ana and constantly be around her lifestyle of junk food and uncooked foods. Even though Saffron eats the blandest foods known to man, at least they're cooked 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i bet they would act like bffs on camera and then just argue when they arent recording. also, how did saff and ana get so close? i've always remembered saff being kinda big on youtube and ana was always a smaller youtuber, i wonder how they became 'bffs'
Ana was on YouTube long before saff, then when Saff started (because of Jake) Ana commented on her first video saying something like you’re gonna be a great YouTuber let’s be friends or something like that. Then Saff grew a lot quicker than Ana

I’ve just spent the past hour reading through this thread, I’ve literally laughed out loud to the point I’ve got tears in my eyes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I would not be able to cope if Ana and Saffron moved in together. Between Ana’s generally annoying behaviour and living like a slob, and saff’s doing 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻After every time she eats something. Ugh they’re so annoying.

Also I know this isn’t about Saff but I find it so annoying when she does 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 All the time. She even goes out of her way to put her cutlery down to make sure she can do it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.