Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo I'm getting confused, I keep thinking this is imos thread with you all coming over here 😂 😂 (@D_Wills I blame you babe)
I watched a little bit of that sweet food video, and if she's ran out of ideas she's probably gonna do savoury foods next:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just think the comparison between her and Saf’s videos today is hilarious. Ana eating sweets vs Saf working out lol. I also think it’s funny that Ana makes out as if there’s so many ‘rules’ involved in these so called challenges. Hun it isn’t a challenge it’s just you doing it?

I used to love her and her videos, but money and fame really got to her head. She used to be very humble and genuine but now she’s just lazy and full of herself.
And isn't the whole point of a "challenge" is that it's supposed to be difficult?? She didnt once say she was finding it hard. I couldnt believe she was still getting a boner over it when she was eating that last sticky toffee thing 🤢

Yo I'm getting confused, I keep thinking this is imos thread with you all coming over here 😂 😂 (@D_Wills I blame you babe)
I watched a little bit of that sweet food video, and if she's ran out of ideas she's probably gonna do savoury foods next:rolleyes:
My heart belongs on Imos thread but Ana is such an easy target too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else hate how she's tucking all of her oversized clothing to make it cropped and show off her stomach? It looks ridiculous. Just wear an actual cropped item of clothing, or wear it normal. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she did a workout, turned into a “sweaty mess” monster and got into bed in the same clothes? What an absolute crusty ogre, she probably thinks just a bit of deodorant will be fine instead 🥴
that's what I've noticed as well :sick: so gross
As soon I finish my workout I ALWAYS jump in the shower. Just the feeling of the sweat getting dry on my skin makes me feel sick, imagine lying with it in your bed

Reactions: 15
that's what I've noticed as well :sick: so gross
As soon I finish my workout I ALWAYS jump in the shower. Just the feeling of the sweat getting dry on my skin makes me feel sick, imagine lying with it in your bed
With about 16 layers of tan on, I hope to god she’s actually had a shower this morning instead of sticking her legs in to rinse off the tan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
With about 16 layers of tan on, I hope to god she’s actually had a shower this morning instead of sticking her legs in to rinse off the tan
Maybe she's one of these people who just have a wet wipe wash and they're good to go!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And she wonders why she got called dirty in primary school... yeah kids are mean, and say nasty things but normally it doesn’t just stem from nowhere, especially a comment like that. It’s probs their parents saying things to them and they’ve gone and said it to her, which yeah, isn’t nice, but it’d have to stem from somewhere, as in maybe she was a bit dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to sit her down and tell her she isn't all that. Her tiktoks and instagrams have become extremely embarrassing and desperate. Like I've said she looks like she needs a good wash, and a good detox. Her face has become so puffy, she looks like a chipmunk.

Reactions: 27
Someone needs to sit her down and tell her she isn't all that. Her tiktoks and instagrams have become extremely embarrassing and desperate. Like I've said she looks like she needs a good wash, and a good detox. Her face has become so puffy, she looks like a chipmunk.
I'm surprised MeJulie hasn't already done this judging by how critical and outspoken she is but then I also think she is driven by money so as long as Ana keeps making it she doesn't care.

It's sad as I do feel Ana is just completely lost and has no idea who she is. She's turned into such a vapid person when she was so genuine and humble...

If she surrounded herself with the right people and educated herself on the world more she could make more interesting and informative content.

She just seems stuck in a very negative and materialistic cycle.

And she wonders why she got called dirty in primary school... yeah kids are mean, and say nasty things but normally it doesn’t just stem from nowhere, especially a comment like that. It’s probs their parents saying things to them and they’ve gone and said it to her, which yeah, isn’t nice, but it’d have to stem from somewhere, as in maybe she was a bit dirty
Exactly and if she "wasn't dirty, they were just mean" like she said, then why does she still feel insecure about it lol

Reactions: 5
It's sad as I do feel Ana is just completely lost and has no idea who she is. She's turned into such a vapid person when she was so genuine and humble...

If she surrounded herself with the right people and educated herself on the world more she could make more interesting and informative content.

She just seems stuck in a very negative and materialistic cycle.
I totally agree, its pretty hard to watch especially since I did actually enjoy her content beforehand. She was relatable even being 5 years younger than me and I found myself wanting her to do well because she came across humble and sweet. Now, it’s just gone to her head and it’s bringing out all these negative traits which are DEFINITELY enhanced by who she surrounds herself with.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally agree, its pretty hard to watch especially since I did actually enjoy her content beforehand. She was relatable even being 5 years younger than me and I found myself wanting her to do well because she came across humble and sweet. Now, it’s just gone to her head and it’s bringing out all these negative traits which are DEFINITELY enhanced by who she surrounds herself with.
Absolutely. I know she reads this thread so I hope she can see that we aren't here to hate on her and bring her down. I criticise a lot of what she does as it isn't well informed and often her content is harmful to younger viewers or just plain daft.

I do think she has the potential to find herself and I think she's very caught up in the whole fame, money, youtuber world.

I just don't see her changing anytime soon, she isn't aware and clued up and she seems just as stuck when it comes to her content.

Maybe she's lost her way and lost interest and that's why it's the endless cycle of repetitive videos.

Money isn't everything, after all.

Reactions: 17
she probably will never change as she knows the way she is in now is bringing her a lot of money.

ive purchase bondi sands tan and gonna see if with my first try of tanning myself it'll be better than anas.

my younger brother just ran into my room with her tiktok live, he knows i cant stand her, she was talking about love island still!!! why is she so obsessed omg

Reactions: 6
Yes! I agree with what you've said.
I started watching Ana's videos 3 years ago for a reason. Because we are the same age and I found her really really relatable. And also because I considered her like a normal teenager and enjoyed watching her.
If I criticise her nowadays , it's not because I dislike her, but because behind my criticism there is real disappointment and sadness. It's so sad to see her "new self": she is full of herself and money literally has gone to her head.
Not to mention her recycled and therefore boring content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her tik tok where she showed the first 2 pics in her camera roll to now, first of all, she takes like 80 selfies a day she just chose the ones she liked. secondly, I had to comment and say that she suits brown hair more oops.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
her tik tok where she showed the first 2 pics in her camera roll to now, first of all, she takes like 80 selfies a day she just chose the ones she liked. secondly, I had to comment and say that she suits brown hair more oops.
I don't think I take 80 photos of myself in a year let alone one day wow get some hobbies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just on her Tiktok live and she just hit 1 million followers while on she was on live and she got a text msg from her manager telling her and she goes, “ omg really, i can’t wait, i have a cake🤢 downstairs ready to celebrate and i’ve already got a photo ready and a tiktok ready to celebrate i can’t wait to post them” WHAT THE F? where’s the thank you guys so much? she doesn’t even care she’s hit that many followers it’s about sharing the news to show off that’s important to her, and why did she pre take pictures and videos? wouldn’t you want to take a picture when it’s actually happened so it means more? you don’t see people take birthday pictures the day before their birthday just so it looks perfect to post. Shes become so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She prefilmed her 1 million tiktok, imagine waiting around to reach a certain number of followers and celebrating it days earlier. Surely that defeats the excitement of reaching the goal?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.