Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right?? I’m pretty sure the only reason why she’s able to maintain her figure whilst eating all this junk (tbh after looking at pap pics they look compeltely different from her ig, nonetheless she’s still slim thought) is bc her portion sizes are tiny
i have a friend who eats so much junk, like even if its 'homemade' food its still not 'fresh' food, its all from ready made pots. and she is so skinny, very small. she doesn't gain weight, and she even told me that her metabolism is really slow. so ana could also be like that, imagine their insides..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In her last video before this stupid sugar challenge one when MeJulie said her content was repetitive Ana immediately said what else shall I film? She does genuinely seem stuck for ideas but I don’t understand why she doesn’t listen to her viewers on the different things to do? Like she asks but never listens...

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Ana didn’t try and tuck into her own face during this challenge seeing as it’s CAKEd in make up

Xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 44
i legit have so many ideas off the top of my head, glow up day during quarantine, cooking things from scratch for a day, makeup tutorials, could go on and on. she’s just a boring dirty greasy little freak who wants to lick saffron’s bum hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I just think the comparison between her and Saf’s videos today is hilarious. Ana eating sweets vs Saf working out lol. I also think it’s funny that Ana makes out as if there’s so many ‘rules’ involved in these so called challenges. Hun it isn’t a challenge it’s just you doing it?

I used to love her and her videos, but money and fame really got to her head. She used to be very humble and genuine but now she’s just lazy and full of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching the video now, I'm actually almost gagging just watching it. Funny she says shes having a "cheat" day. This is your normal diet. A cheat day for you would be eating something healthy hun. There's no way she could possibly eat all of it. The dinner platter... Who the frick can eat 1 whole chocolate cake, 3 cupcakes and 2 donuts washed down with a chocolate milkshake? And thats just dinner? 🤢 A normal person surely can't eat that? And then of course she has to mention Byron. GIRL PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

HE IS NOT INTO YOU ANA.
What irks me is she talks about having cheat days like she’s a fitness influencer... trying to copy saff yet Saff is nowhere near a fitness influencer herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait does she like put make up on her mid ab like to enhance it more? It looks so different if you compare the first one to the last one? I’m a year older than her and I wouldn’t say her body is anything particularly special, but that’s just my opinion. It’s definitely better than her face tho, her face is in no way proportional to her body

View attachment 154008Glad I’m not the only one who sees it! Wish she would start waking up to the fact that her core audience are a bunch of impressionable teen girls who will question as to why they don’t have the body she portrays she has after seeing her eat nothing but junk food or processed food. Had enough of her pretending to be perfect, whether it’s slyly contouring her stomach or deleting comments on people trying to educate her what George Floyd’s name actually is, not that she has any, but where is the authenticity, or the real ness? Almost convinced she isn’t human, she has no personality and don’t even get me started on the disgusting way her and her family eats 🤢
I don’t think that’s even a “mid ab” line lol isn’t that the line everyone has between the ribcage

• Haha
If you brave it and on me jules story (nothing too traumatising today I promise) she’s wearing the same T-shirt as the one in the pic, the sleeves are identical. And you can see Julie has the same man hands in her Daniel wellington watch story jealous are ya? Jealous you’re not flogging tit on your insta story that no one actually buys?
Jealous are yaaa? Of my man hands are yaaaa?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Julie and atticus are so dramatic it’s so god damn annoying I rmb in an old video Julie had to eat a spoonful of hot sauce and she literally spat the whole thing out and started choking like someone was strangling her (the noises were HORRID) and in a krispy kreme vid few years back she ate a donut with salt and oil on it with Ana in the car and she literally started gagging and needed to run out the car
Julie is trying way too hard to be like Jill Hudson ( Morgz Mum) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i legit have so many ideas off the top of my head, glow up day during quarantine, cooking things from scratch for a day, makeup tutorials, could go on and on. she’s just a boring dirty greasy little freak who wants to lick saffron’s bum hole.
I’d love to see more makeup tutorials from Ana, but she does like to cake her entire face in highlighter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to see more makeup tutorials from Ana, but she does like to cake her entire face in highlighter
I could live quite happily without any more content from her into retirement 2bh let alone makeup tutorials I mean a tutorial is a how to - looking at her makeup she ain't exactly an artiste is she?

Reactions: 10
Right?? I’m pretty sure the only reason why she’s able to maintain her figure whilst eating all this junk (tbh after looking at pap pics they look compeltely different from her ig, nonetheless she’s still slim thought) is bc her portion sizes are tiny, pretty sure she didn’t finish all the cakes in her vid
Yeah she didn’t seem to eat much really in the vids. Few bites of each. When people say ‘wow it’s so sickly’ I agree but also she didn’t eat it all. She’s gonna waste it all.

P.s Atticus is too much

Does anyone else get grinch looking vibes from Ana with those curled lips when she smiles, where she’s biting on her inner cheeks to make her greasy face appear to have more definition than it actually does?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Random question regarding not just Ana but influencers in general. Do they actually all know each other does anyone know? Because Molly-Mae’s sister commented on Ana’s newest insta post which I thought was very random as they’re from totally different walks of life. All of the love island stars from different seasons comment on each others pics as if they know each other. And I just noticed Imogenation commenting on Molly-Mae’s newest pic something like “yes my girl is back!❤” as if they’re really close friends. Do influencers have like conventions or something or is it all for show?

Reactions: 11
He most recent ig story post really set me off for some reason... doing chloe ting’s workout?? God pls (I love love love Chloe btw)

Reactions: 2
Hiii long time lurker here!
I’m really disappointed after watching her most recent video. As someone who used to suffer with an ED, it made me sad that Ana is promoting this kind of unhealthy relationship with food to her audience of impressionable young girls. Every girl who watches her is now going to think it’s okay to go out and buy a trolley full of sugary foods and eat it all. I felt uncomfortable watching and the whole thing just seemed like one big purge. Why can’t she do a “24 hours eating healthy home cooked meals”, or healthy meal ideas, surely this would be the best message to send out. Idk if I’m overreacting with this but that’s just how I felt watching the video

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.