Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I don’t eat the healthiest, by any means, but how on earth did she eat all of that? Made me feel rather queasy and I wasn’t even eating any of it!! Her insides really must be screaming

Reactions: 16
I get it but unfortunately most of this generation on YouTube are really not doing much. And tbh I think it’s great - there’s money out there and she’s managed to crack it at 19. Obviously this is not a long term career and who knows what the future holds but I can’t blame her for doing it - eating cake and getting paid hundreds of pounds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately working in the media industry pays more than healthcare and education which obviously isn’t morally correct and I don’t agree with but it’s the industry. (I’m an online tutor and get paid hourly) but hats off to her tbh, I think most people would love to do what she does lol and if you don’t, that’s fine too 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get what you’re saying too but I honestly think it’s taking the mick, just because she CAN sit and eat a cake and earn £1000s of pounds doesn’t make it right. There are so many more positive ways to use her platform at the moment (especially at the moment!). I’d love to earn that sort of money from doing my hard work in schools& hospitals, and I’d love to be sent pretty much everything I own lol but I do think that a certain amount of hard work should come into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.
Absolutely agree and thought this too it's so so insensitive and unnecessary. The clips aren't even amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone who claims they do make up/beauty for a living, I’d be pretty embarrassed to only put up a relevant video once every other month, if not longer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HER bleeping DIET THOUGH.

Amazed all her teeth haven't fallen out of her head. Also she always says she eats really healthy normally always stressed this in videos.

Girl. We aren't stupid. You eat absolute crap 24/7 and it will have serious long term health effects just you wait!!!

Look at your mother for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her latest tiktok, no Ana. Your natural hair is better, looks less damaged. You looked better before. Better skin, everything.

Reactions: 18
HER bleeping DIET THOUGH.

Amazed all her teeth haven't fallen out of her head. Also she always says she eats really healthy normally always stressed this in videos.

Girl. We aren't stupid. You eat absolute crap 24/7 and it will have serious long term health effects just you wait!!!

Look at your mother for example.
At least if her teeth rot and fall out she won’t have to worry about her Invisalign.

Her diet isn’t just bad, it’s DANGEROUS!! She needs to educate herself on diabetes, heart disease etc. Shocking!

100% completely agree with whoever commented on her “meme” clips of black people. Using them for comic value.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The more you watch her videos the more you realise how the majority of clips are of people of colour...

She just has no bleeping brains does she?

Just watching her sweet video gave me diabetes.

Also... what the hell is up with her hair all that white stuff did she put in dry shampoo and not brush it out properly...?
Screenshot_20200614_124940.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt there is even salt and pepper in that household and can't even imagine their bland unseasoned 'meals' they eat everyday.
This made me howl, I really don’t think you could have summed it up better. No salt or pepper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E5DD0027-6EF7-4BC3-99C9-C1C5472A1099.png

sorry but what part of this photo is “less makeup”? I see carrot cake spread on her face with a few white dots

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is promoting such an unhealthy and dangerous image to young people.

So many comments on her video saying "wish I could eat this and be as skinny as you"

I'd love a doctor to do a response video breaking down how much sugar she's consumed and how it'll affect her and her long term health.

Also if you watch closely she literally only has a bite of things and we all know most of that food and plastic packaging will just get chucked and end up in a landfill.

Reactions: 29
That video...my god. I've just had a birthday brunch with my family and I thought I had overdone it a bit taking an extra pain au chocolate and a little chocolate bar after. But that's nothing compared to all the stuff she shovelled inside her gob in 24 hours. I feel SO ill.

There is absolutely NO WAY in HELL she visits the dentist regularly. Julie wasn't taking them before Ana was 18 so I very much doubt Ana has gone herself since. After a few sips of full fat Coke, my mouth starts feeling funny from all the sugar clinging to my teeth and I will literally need to go brush my teeth, so I really cant imagine how she does it.

Reactions: 22
I’ve got a sweet tooth and can eat a lot of sweet stuff but the stuff she’s got in that video would make me sick wtf

Reactions: 10
Now I don’t eat the healthiest, by any means, but how on earth did she eat all of that? Made me feel rather queasy and I wasn’t even eating any of it!! Her insides really must be screaming
Same! In the words of Ana I'm blessed with a fast metabolism but looking at that just made feel weird. The thing I don't get is why doesn't she ever take things out the packet and put it on a plate rather than bringing the whole packet to her room. It would stop her over snacking as when the bag of something is there you do usually eat the whole thing. And then she gets things sent from sinful delights every other day so she never really doesn't have a cheat day.

Why was she getting all the food out on her bedroom floor? Like she opened the cake and crumbs went all over the carpet. Her skin looks awful! Like forgo the tan!!!

Reactions: 23
Just felt like an excuse to eat junk food all day. She could have had yogurt and fruit for her breakfast quite easily? Also, considering she often cheats on these videos, she could have made like... chicken in a sweet sticky sauce and had sweet potatoes if she wanted to bend the idea of 'sweet' foods a little. Banana bread!! No research, thought or effort put into the video whatsoever, as always.

If I ever get a sweet craving, just send me this video and it'll disappear. 🤢
I dislike Ana and saffron BUT if you watch saffron’s challenge videos, especially her eating a certain colour food for 24 hours. She puts so much effort into what she eats, she doesn’t just go to Tesco and grab a whole bunch of crap and call it content. And don’t get me started on dying her pasta and eating it plain 😂

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.