An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why she hasn’t done Christmas cards till now 😂😂 been too busy pissing around doing sight words

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised Rosie hasn't done the Christmas cards, wrote the shopping list and started prepping the Christmas meal by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How will R manage when she's in a busy classroom of 30-60 reception kids with a free for all on all resources!?

Reactions: 1
I saw her day on her stories that she often sends bags of toys to charity. Is she planning to just have one child? If so, I feel sorry for Rosie. She is clearly a very pushy parent, and having that concentrated on just Rosie will be a lot of pressure for the poor girl as she grows up.

Looks like Rosie moving up to the preschool room early. Will her social skills match her educational?

Reactions: 2
Looks like Rosie moving up to the preschool room early. Will her social skills match her educational?
This is what I'm interested in too!! She is probably so used to being the focus of attention, it will be interesting to see how she handles a large educational based setting!

She doesn’t seem to ever mention going round there, it’s always Rosie and Dad there!

It must be really weird to spend SO much time and effort with your child and they still prefer Dad
Maybe because she can do what she likes with dad, and isn’t forced to read and write!

Reactions: 6
Maybe because she can do what she likes with dad, and isn’t forced to read and write!
Exactly this!
I think Will enjoys the break lol. And the freedom to parent how he chooses, not how Emma demands him to. I bet Rosie eats biscuits there and watches Peppa Pig.

I get the impression she treats Rosie like a performing monkey

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will ever regret how quickly she made Rosie grow up? I have a child the same age and I am not at all worried about her not being ready for reception because it’s still two years away! She doesn’t need to know how to cook her own dinner and put her own clothes on yet. She’s still a little toddler! Enjoy each stage.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she will ever regret how quickly she made Rosie grow up? I have a child the same age and I am not at all worried about her not being ready for reception because it’s still two years away! She doesn’t need to know how to cook her own dinner and put her own clothes on yet. She’s still a little toddler! Enjoy each stage.
The joke is as an early years teacher she should know that to prep for school it’s more important to have them independent with toileting/dressing/hand washing etc than it is to have them reading and writing. That’s what our school say every single year’

Screenshot_20221230-083331.png

1. Oh God, sounds like they're planning to have another little prodigy... At least it might take the pressure off Rosie a bit and with any luck the second will be a no limits climber who likes to tear up books with their bare hands and stick alphabet tiles up their nose.

2. Do your own holiday research you lazy sod. What you've described there matches probably a million holiday destinations, just pick one and shut up. If you think you're getting a gifted holiday I hope you can think again.

I think she realised that Italy doesn't have loads of holidays resort type of places and isn't somewhere you tend to go with a toddler and I can't see her enjoying a typical child friendly Spanish all inclusive hotel 😆