Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t post on tattle if a loved one died and I felt sad, I’d be grieving like a normal person and seek comfort from my family. You do you though x
Neither would I but I have seen a fair few people who have and if their family member dies and had followed the rules I would in no way way consider them not normal if they posted on tattle for comfort, providing their family
Members weren’t dead because they’d been out raving every night and caught covid. They might not have other family to seek comfort from and tattlers might be the only people to help. You do you though and judge people without knowing their circumstances xxxxxx

Reactions: 2
Having read back my comments from the other day I realise I was taking my own grief and anger out on the wrong person. As irresponsible as her posts were, I was a dick to question her as a parent and although it was an irresponsible post I don’t agree with anything anyone else has posted about her. I just saw red when I read the story posts and then saw the posts on here. Grief does funny things and I can’t share my husbands story publicly as they don’t do social media

Reactions: 3
Having read back my comments from the other day I realise I was taking my own grief and anger out on the wrong person. As irresponsible as her posts were, I was a dick to question her as a parent and although it was an irresponsible post I don’t agree with anything anyone else has posted about her. I just saw red when I read the story posts and then saw the posts on here. Grief does funny things and I can’t share my husbands story publicly as they don’t do social media
Fair play! I hope things ease for you soon. X

Reactions: 1
Just saw her latest grid post what did she delete from her stories ?

She didn’t really say much/give anything away. Just that their family had had the worst possible news a family could get but she’s going to keep plodding on and post her weight loss pictures. Thanks for the messages etc etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She looked really upset and said they had had the worst possible news a family could have and in a split second things would never be the same again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really hope it’s not one of the kids being ill that would be awful.
As she’s also touched on Casper possibly having additional needs in the past I really hope she’s not devastated by something like an ASD diagnosis.

I saw the stories and it seemed to be really bad, she looked close to crying. I really hope she’s ok and gets whatever help/support she needed

I saw the stories and it seemed to be really bad, she looked close to crying. I really hope she’s ok and gets whatever help/support she needed
I flicked through them but didn’t watch...I really hope she’s okay . Hopefully she’s only deactivating insta to give herself a bit of time to process and comes backlater so we all know she’s okay

Reactions: 4
She’s probably deleted IG because she’s no doubt been inundated with messages and was struggling. She’s had a long battle with her mental health and I hope she’s looking after herself, at the same time as me hoping everything is okay.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t owe us any explanation, it’s a private matter. That’s probably why she’s hidden her account - she probably regrets even mentioning it!
no no I didn’t mean it that way at all! I like her and it wasn’t meant negatively. I meant it was scary in that I was worried for her.

I hope it’s as simple as she regrets mentioning it or just needs a break from the messages of people asking if she’s okay. I just thought it was worrying.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.