Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying what everyone is thinking!? She’s not a celeb or a member of government she doesn’t need to hold herself to a standard.

Reactions: 9
That’s ridiculous. It’s Christmas Day. Majority of people aren’t going to follow the rules which is the only reason the government won’t enforce a lockdown over Christmas. Getting pissed because a normal woman from Dagenham with a big following has asked an honest question and her followers have answered correctly is mental. You’re angry at the wrong thing here 😂😂

Reactions: 9
That’s ridiculous. It’s Christmas Day. Majority of people aren’t going to follow the rules which is the only reason the government won’t enforce a lockdown over Christmas. Getting pissed because a normal woman from Dagenham with a big following has asked an honest question and her followers have answered correctly is mental. You’re angry at the wrong thing here 😂😂
No, she basically said were the people that were planning to follow the rules ok...like “why aren’t* you breaking the rules”. Speaking for myself and my family we won’t break the law and if the law says we can’t meet we won’t. Is a roast dinner worth another lockdown/a family member possibley getting and dying from covid. Not for us . You do you though and if someone you love cops it don’t post on tattle that you lost a loved o e and you feel oh so sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Look at the poll results though, she’s only saying what most people are thinking!

Reactions: 3
The rules are a load of bollocks 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are tit, but this is exactly why we’re in this situation - because folk think they’re tit and keep breaking them! If everyone did as they were told throughout we’d have got passed all this well before now.

I find it frustrating too but as an “influencer” you should promote rule breaking which she does.

Reactions: 1
I was fuming when I saw her polls the other day and told her! That day my husbands grandad had just had his oxygen turned off and was sedated as there was nothing h more that could be down for him and he died the following day form covid. His Nan is in a separate hospital being treated for covid and his parents are isolating at home unwell after they tested positive. Our world has been turned upside down in 1 week and idiots like her thing this is all some big conspiracy and are the exact reason this virus is still spreading. Just stay at home!

She posts her neat and tidy home and says she loves her kids well stay gone and spend family time together and realise how lucky you are that you’re not in an awful situation where your loved ones are suffering but you can’t go and help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was fuming when I saw her polls the other day and told her! That day my husbands grandad had just had his oxygen turned off and was sedated as there was nothing h more that could be down for him and he died the following day form covid. His Nan is in a separate hospital being treated for covid and his parents are isolating at home unwell after they tested positive. Our world has been turned upside down in 1 week and idiots like her thing this is all some big conspiracy and are the exact reason this virus is still spreading. Just stay at home!

She posts her neat and tidy home and says she loves her kids well stay gone and spend family time together and realise how lucky you are that you’re not in an awful situation where your loved ones are suffering but you can’t go and help
I’m very sorry to hear this, thinking of you x

As expected she gave me no response. I get that unless you’re directly affected it can be easy to forget and want thing back to normal but to put it out there publicly that you’re not going to fully rules and making jokes about is not ok

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s hoping old Auntie Ann pops her clogs so she can get her inheritance 😂

She’s gone well boring lately
Yeah I think there’s been a definite mood change in the account and it’s all about the diet. Fair play to her, she looks great and is clearly getting results. Just not sure how affordable £55 per week is to most of her followers!

Yeah I think there’s been a definite mood change in the account and it’s all about the diet. Fair play to her, she looks great and is clearly getting results. Just not sure how affordable £55 per week is to most of her followers!
It seems like a lot of money, but I must spend easily that a week on food and I’m a single person. I had a takeaway last night and then all the other crap I buy through the week. I do like her content, I just think she should keep her views on corona to herself and if she breaks the rules don’t tell anyone

Are they rich? Part of me thinks they must be minted and have a huge house with so many kids but I’m sure it looks like a social house from the outside and she’s already said her 4x4 is on the never never.
I mean it in the nicest way but I think her attitude would have been much different had the virus happened a few years ago when her mum was in hospital.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Are they rich? Part of me thinks they must be minted and have a huge house with so many kids but I’m sure it looks like a social house from the outside and she’s already said her 4x4 is on the never never.
I mean it in the nicest way but I think her attitude would have been much different had the virus happened a few years ago when her mum was in hospital.
Her and her pal alabamawhateveritis make out they’re skint but it’s shite. Nobody has the amount of disposable income they seem to have if you’re poor! They drop money on stuff without any through at all.
I also agree with the comment to do with her mum, she wouldn’t be like this is if her mum was alive and unwell.

Her and her pal alabamawhateveritis make out they’re skint but it’s shite. Nobody has the amount of disposable income they seem to have if you’re poor! They drop money on stuff without any through at all.
I also agree with the comment to do with her mum, she wouldn’t be like this is if her mum was alive and unwell.
I think you put into words what I was trying to get across before! There’s definitely no shortage of money in that house!

I think she said before that her dad bought the house for her .It’s not council but I can’t remember exactly what she said about it .I don’t think they’re minted ,the house isn’t that big ,teddy’s bedroom is the dining room and sybils room was made into two for Casper I think .I like her and it’s nice to see her looking happy and healthy it’s just boring all the diet crack

No, she basically said were the people that were planning to follow the rules ok...like “why aren’t* you breaking the rules”. Speaking for myself and my family we won’t break the law and if the law says we can’t meet we won’t. Is a roast dinner worth another lockdown/a family member possibley getting and dying from covid. Not for us . You do you though and if someone you love cops it don’t post on tattle that you lost a loved o e and you feel oh so sad
I wouldn’t post on tattle if a loved one died and I felt sad, I’d be grieving like a normal person and seek comfort from my family. You do you though x

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.