Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she’s ok I only started following when she had Buzz but I agree she is a breath of fresh air. Not pretence and honest.

Reactions: 4
Given she’s such a devoted mum I couldn’t see her wording “the worst news we could get as a family” being her husband playing away. I hope to god I’m wrong but to me that sounds like an illness.

Reactions: 6
I’m a really big fan of Amy’s, I really hope she’s ok. If it is an illness would she have rushed to set up another page (although doesn’t look like she’s posted anything yet), I wonder if Colin has left her or something. She seemed to be in such a good place after so I really hope this doesn’t set her back

Reactions: 2
I agree, when your hubby is up to no good or leaves you just shut urself away and lay in bed .... if one of my kids were ill I’d go into fight mode!!! Which I’m sure Amy would too she seems that kind of character .....as I said I do hate to speculate but I just feel I know her even know I don’t and I wana know she is ok!!! duck I sound like a crazy hincher don’t I 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
This makes me think it’s something to do with Colin as the slimming is where she’s earning a living from and she’d probably want to continue with that even more so if something was going on with him.
When my ex was cheating it felt like “the worst thing that could happen to” my family. I know it wasn’t and now it was actually the best thing that could happen but I could see that side.
I really do hope they are all safe and healthy as I do actually like her.

She’s posted to her story on the slimmers account

I've a feeling it's her relationship and that's why she's keeping it so private, I'm sure she'd have shared it if it was an illness as she would have received a lot of support through insta to help her through a diagnosis. Colin may have been playing away x

Reactions: 1
Im not sure it should be discussed on here or speculated about. It could be absolutely anything so no need for some of there conclusions.
Nothing wrong with speculating when the initial decision was made to speak publicly about it. If you feel like anyone is out of line then click report.

Colin’s account is still on there. Private but not deactivated. Hope she’s ok, love how honest she is!

I feel so sorry for her after everything she's been through, only recently she was saying how happy and content she is

She’s said nothing to do with Colin and the kids are fine sooo I’m not sure what else it could be that was so awful within their family, maybe a relative that we don’t know. I don’t think she will ever say, sounds like amyplusbabies and selling her kids souls (her words) is gone forever!

She’s said nothing to do with Colin and the kids are fine sooo I’m not sure what else it could be that was so awful within their family, maybe a relative that we don’t know. I don’t think she will ever say, sounds like amyplusbabies and selling her kids souls (her words) is gone forever!
Was this from her slimming Instagram account?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.