Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d take the dummy off Caspers at least in the day, he’s 3 and seems to have it 24/7 and is always talking with it in. I’m not against an older toddler having it for sleep but the amount he has it seems excessive and is ruining his teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish she’d take the dummy off Caspers at least in the day, he’s 3 and seems to have it 24/7 and is always talking with it in. I’m not against an older toddler having it for sleep but the amount he has it seems excessive and is ruining his teeth
She had a thing she shared this morning showing Sybil at 4 using one. I think it’s far too old but her kids seem happy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
View attachment 226644Who the hell is “Riley” tattooed on Collins arm 🤨🤨🤨
I feel like I may have imagined it, but I’m sure Colin has his own son from a previous relationship but I think she doesn’t include him on her insta because that’s not her place to do so.

I feel like I may have imagined it, but I’m sure Colin has his own son from a previous relationship but I think she doesn’t include him on her insta because that’s not her place to do so.
I now don’t think I did. There’s a little boy who is included in some of his Facebook photos so would make sense

Did anyone else see the Fred west meme today before she quickly deleted it?

cant remember the exact wording but basically making fun of the 6 people rule coming in like “is six people in my garden too much” it’s totally changed how I see her now I used to like her.

I’m not easily offended but mocking girls who have been raped and murdered in most peoples living memory is pretty scummy

cant remember the exact wording but basically making fun of the 6 people rule coming in like “is six people in my garden too much” it’s totally changed how I see her now I used to like her.

I’m not easily offended but mocking girls who have been raped and murdered in most peoples living memory is pretty scummy
No I didn’t see it, anyone get a ss?

You are easily offended. It was funny.... It was a joke.

Reactions: 6
You are easily offended. It was funny.... It was a joke.
I’m not easily offended at all, but jokes about raped and murdered women/children should be off limits for everyone. She knows it herself that’s why she deleted it.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s looking amazing on her diet but I deffo find the diet itself hard to get my head around. 600 cals a day....

Reactions: 8
I think she’s looking amazing on her diet but I deffo find the diet itself hard to get my head around. 600 cals a day....
Her results are amazing. I'm almost tempted myself, but I imagine I'd just like it all back on when I started eating again so I don't know if there's any point!

Her results are amazing. I'm almost tempted myself, but I imagine I'd just like it all back on when I started eating again so I don't know if there's any point!
Her results are amazing but I know I couldn’t do it, I’d be murder to live with if I was starving myself which is basically what she’s doing.

Reactions: 2
Her results are phenomenal and she had given me a kick to try and lose my baby weight but at a very slower rate. I couldn’t do what she’s doing like you guys have said, I’d imagine I’d put it all back on when I started eating again and I don’t fancy starving myself which 600 cals def is

Reality though I suppose
It shouldn’t be, and she certainly shouldn’t be even posting stuff like that mocking law abiding people especially with a big ish following. If I was a brand she would be straight off my PR list. Ps - new member are you Amy? She’s deleted those stories now......

It shouldn’t be, and she certainly shouldn’t be even posting stuff like that mocking law abiding people especially with a big ish following. If I was a brand she would be straight off my PR list. Ps - new member are you Amy? She’s deleted those stories now......
She's joking! Ffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.