Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatchingandJudging

I love following Amy, one of the only mums I follow that doesn’t irritate the shit out of me and doesn’t constantly shove ads down our throats! She’s real, relatable and hilarious.

I think it’s insensitive to say she has ‘issues’- the poor girl has cared for and lost both parents! I wonder how we’d each fair being in her shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Krumblies

Gutted when I a saw a thread with Amy's name on, she is lovely, she actually responds to messages, engages with her followers doesn't make you feel like a dick, she is relatable, funny and doesn't give a fuck.....plus she doesn't shove ads down your throat and promote the fuck out of her business through her page. Pretty good insta "influencer" 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27

MrsI

I love following Amy, one of the only mums I follow that doesn’t irritate the shit out of me and doesn’t constantly shove ads down our throats! She’s real, relatable and hilarious.

I think it’s insensitive to say she has ‘issues’- the poor girl has cared for and lost both parents! I wonder how we’d each fair being in her shoes!
I love her too. She’s had so much to deal with and I think she’s amazing

Reactions: 15
Aww sad to see this post 😔 I really like Amy! She’s honest as fuck, relatable, a good mum and dosent sugar coat it. She should be proud of herself as us followers know she’s been though awful heartbreak but she’s REAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not a boob job, it’s a reduction, which is very hard to get on the nhs. Amy stfu, Laura it probably getting fed up and depressed with the constant pain that come with having large breasts. Amy is such a bully
Eh? All she did was point out there’s other places to put money to. Also the woman deleted her beg for money anyway

Reactions: 12

Keelz11

My favourite person on insta

Yeah only if you feed her ego, she’s just like the rest and uses mental illness as an excuse to be a cow, and if she does agree with you then she blocks you, she is as fake as the rest of them
That you ptwm? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Loveitme

VIP Member
I’ve followed amy for years on end ,like pre Sybil .Really hope her children are ok ,it’s quite worrying as it’s very out of character

Reactions: 11

Gibbonsgob

Oh my god I'm gutted that Amy is gone, she was doing go well and I loved all her stories and posts. I hope to god it's not as serious as it sounds. I can't imagine what it can be that would lead her to leave Instagram x

Reactions: 10
Like her or not she always comes across as totally honest. The post she did about her shed last week where she got emotional talking about her dad was really touching but she finished her story while apologising for being upset. She also came across really well during the whole PTWM thing which is what made me come across her in the first place. I hope that whatever it is gets better for her soon. She seemed in a good place with her mental health and weight loss recently. Unfortunately some people just get dealt a shit hand at every turn.
I found her cause of PTWM too and she has become my favourite account even though I’m not a mum myself. I love her honesty in regards to everything!

Greenveg

What was her marriage like could her husband of been playing away? I do hate to speculate but that’s my bet , hope she is ok wish her well x
Oh I really hope not, and I hope they’re all ok health wise. I actually miss her posting. She was like a breath of fresh air to me, no frills and just said what others were too scared to. It seemed everything was going so well for her, she seemed genuinely content with life.

KiKiGreen

She’s saying what everyone is thinking!? She’s not a celeb or a member of government she doesn’t need to hold herself to a standard.

Reactions: 9

noddyrojjy

That’s ridiculous. It’s Christmas Day. Majority of people aren’t going to follow the rules which is the only reason the government won’t enforce a lockdown over Christmas. Getting pissed because a normal woman from Dagenham with a big following has asked an honest question and her followers have answered correctly is mental. You’re angry at the wrong thing here 😂😂

Scd1991

VIP Member
Like her or not she always comes across as totally honest. The post she did about her shed last week where she got emotional talking about her dad was really touching but she finished her story while apologising for being upset. She also came across really well during the whole PTWM thing which is what made me come across her in the first place. I hope that whatever it is gets better for her soon. She seemed in a good place with her mental health and weight loss recently. Unfortunately some people just get dealt a shit hand at every turn.

NightFeeds

I ain’t buying it
Agree, she doesn’t seem the type to be affected by trolls, which is what she was saying. But was obviously very rattled by something. Weird

Mod edit, locking thread while it's private and not used to make money. Report if this changes to reopen.

Reactions: 8

X2019X

I love Amy and you can clearly see her kids are her world! She always replies aswell x

Bababa

i Bloody love her, I find her really funny & she comes across very down to earth and tells it like it is!! She’s probs my fave insta account

Mummainoulton

I was fuming when I saw her polls the other day and told her! That day my husbands grandad had just had his oxygen turned off and was sedated as there was nothing h more that could be down for him and he died the following day form covid. His Nan is in a separate hospital being treated for covid and his parents are isolating at home unwell after they tested positive. Our world has been turned upside down in 1 week and idiots like her thing this is all some big conspiracy and are the exact reason this virus is still spreading. Just stay at home!

She posts her neat and tidy home and says she loves her kids well stay gone and spend family time together and realise how lucky you are that you’re not in an awful situation where your loved ones are suffering but you can’t go and help

• Heart

Tinkerbell20

I think she’s looking amazing on her diet but I deffo find the diet itself hard to get my head around. 600 cals a day....

xoxo GG

VIP Member
She’s probably deleted IG because she’s no doubt been inundated with messages and was struggling. She’s had a long battle with her mental health and I hope she’s looking after herself, at the same time as me hoping everything is okay.

Reactions: 7