Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite person on insta

Yeah only if you feed her ego, she’s just like the rest and uses mental illness as an excuse to be a cow, and if she does agree with you then she blocks you, she is as fake as the rest of them
That you ptwm? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I followed her after the Hinch incident, but unfollowed her again after a week. I just found her incredibly boring. I used to skip through her stories because nothing there interested me.

Reactions: 4
What did she do?
Oh it was so petty of PTWM...

Basically there was a post for suggesting accounts to follow and someone tagged KDIL in it and Amy said thanks but it’s not my cup of tea, nothing more and then it was made out to sound like she was being nasty. Rachaele made some huge drama of it, resharing the post and slagging Amy off. Then a load of R’s followers started really trolling Amy. It’s spoken about in the PTWM threads but can’t remember which one

Reactions: 1
Oh it was so petty of PTWM...

Basically there was a post for suggesting accounts to follow and someone tagged KDIL in it and Amy said thanks but it’s not my cup of tea, nothing more and then it was made out to sound like she was being nasty. Rachaele made some huge drama of it, resharing the post and slagging Amy off. Then a load of R’s followers started really trolling Amy. It’s spoken about in the PTWM threads but can’t remember which one
sorry who’s KDIL? And does PTWM mean 😂🙊

Apologies,

KDIL - kneedeepinlife
PTWM - Parttimeworkingmum

They are both Instagram handles of “Instagram famous” people, both of whom have threads on here - I presumed people would know who they are as they are very well known on Tattle.
Ahh I see thank you! I’ve only just came across this thread. What happened with the hunch? I must not have been following her when it all happened

It’s not a boob job, it’s a reduction, which is very hard to get on the nhs. Amy stfu, Laura it probably getting fed up and depressed with the constant pain that come with having large breasts. Amy is such a bully

It’s not a boob job, it’s a reduction, which is very hard to get on the nhs. Amy stfu, Laura it probably getting fed up and depressed with the constant pain that come with having large breasts. Amy is such a bully
Eh? All she did was point out there’s other places to put money to. Also the woman deleted her beg for money anyway

Reactions: 12
THIS!!!

I do wonder what she makes of her friend Kerri (life with ivy coco) who has become a total sell out. Used to love following her until the ads became relentless and desperate 😬
I get the impression they’re not really mates anymore but what do I know ,insta is fake after all ,could still be bffs.I really like Amy,I unfollowed Kerri a long time ago

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.